Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • thegardener25
    Original poster 78 posts

Just to let you know ubi is streaming some gameplay from the start of the game, on the new XBOX X!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• aplesa
    5 posts

@thegardener25 , them and also a few other YouTube streamers.... , what's the point of a ubi stream, when others all ready spoiled the intro :)). (the timing is bad)

• aplesa
    5 posts

@thegardener25 -now looking at the UBI stream... it's definitely more entertaining 😄

• dlmthree
    77 posts

And once again so called "influencers" get early access while the pleb (you know, those who actually pay for the game) gets to wait.

• longjohn119
    421 posts

@dlmthree Well they earned that by putting in the time to make a successful YouTube channel ...... Guys like the RadBrad and JorRaptor have probably sold more games for Ubisoft than their TV advertising has .....

Would I like to have early access for my YouTube channel? You bet I would but I'm not going to hold that against those who do because I know they had to earn that because Ubisoft doesn't hand them out to just anyone

• dlmthree
    77 posts

@longjohn119 Yeah, I can totally picture random Joes streaming for 50 viewers on Twitch selling tons of copies.

I am not denying that big names help promote a game and I couldn't care less if they get games for free or even get paid to play them. But why the difference of handling with paying customers treated as second zone community? I get that such streams may help people on the fence but what difference does that make if the game is available for everyone or not?

The point was that if you decide to make your game available earlier then make it for everyone. Either way, everyone sticks to the release date.

• Deathsnap198
    18 posts

@dlmthree so true, I think that streamers should not show the full game until release.

• longjohn119
    421 posts

@deathsnap198 I think that decision is up to Ubisoft and Ubisoft alone ...... It's their property and they can do as they please with it

• aplesa
    5 posts

@dlmthree , Man I like those YT streamers, and I believe they are the only one's which will wait for the release date and then will stream raw game-play. So maybe Ubisoft will pick the early-play streamers wisely on next game.

• Cygnifick
    4 posts

@longjohn119

You like to use earning a lot eh? You sound like the person I will never watch a stream from.. Good luck earning your free streamer key one day. 🤡

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics