Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• XenaFan20
    23 posts

@marc5916

I'm glad....I think. Intent is so hard to read on the internet, especially when you're tired.

• marc5916
    54 posts

@xenafan20

Check your transaction history from your account. You will see the voucher code redeemed under the transaction details.

If you redeemed the code, you should need to go to your PS4 library to download the content!

• XenaFan20
    23 posts

@marc5916

Yep, shows code redeemed. Yet can't find it in Library or anything. Oh well, I'm sure I'll locate it eventually.

• Xhopemariex
    6 posts

@ubi-spud I’ve done just about everything possible and that’s the one hold up keeping me from moving on in to the real portion of the game. Please patch asap

• rongolden1987
    1 posts

Exact same issues on PS5, Can we expect a fix on this soon or should I reverse charges on my credit card?

• bahutsauvage
    66 posts

@marc5916 This is how anger management looks like 🙂

• bahutsauvage
    66 posts

btw, an interesting thing to see what they DID fix with the patch, because it's missing now with the seer workaround. I'm tempted to tempt the fates and turn on the internet, now how exiting is that!

• bahutsauvage
    66 posts

@bahutsauvage ah and yes, I also miss some tattoos, guess they are the ones from the pre order thingie

• bahutsauvage
    66 posts

@xenafan20 my heartfelt condolences! 😭

• Jeffrysp186
    2 posts

Not only does the game not progress from a seer's solace, the play scenes glitch the player out of the screen as if invisible. Many glitches in the game. Very dissapointed in this launch... I can't even play the game. I spent too much time trying to figure out the game controls and exploring to understand the game to have to start over. Compensation for my lost time would be highly appreciated.

• Darnell3246
    1 posts

I bought the PS5 version and played the game for a few hours before going to the Seer quest.
    There is no quest marker on the map and when I enter the area - she ignores me/nothing is triggered.

• robertn45
    4 posts

having problems wit this game This is unbelievable that should be Refund everybody’s money nice update Ubisoft fix this problem

• Scout1245
    1 posts

Ubisoft could you at least provide an update on the current progress? I can’t believe the game was released with this bug but for you to also go silent and leave people sitting in front of their consoles waiting for you to grace them with an answer to whether to delete or wait... pretty shocked to be honest.

• Attilahunhan
    2 posts

When i have to reach Valka's hut, the following mission is invisible on the screen so even when i reach Valka's it doesn't interact, i don't see any cutscene or something so nothing happens. Can someone help me pls? It's on ps4

• guest-Exnc1saG
    1 posts

Is there a fix for this yet I jus want to keep playing or if there is a fix please help

• mooneyrd7
    1 posts

Any idea if Ubisoft will get a fix that doesn’t requitre a complete restart of the game? I have over 5 hours in running around trying to figure it out before coming here and finding out that it’s a glitch.

• Flaku_X
    1 posts

Unfortunately I've got the same situation. I can't progress the game because of mission " Seer's Solace". How long we need to wait for any update that fix this problem??

• videopixels
    6 posts

I so irritated. Really pushed hard to collect iron etc and really explore - and then it broke. Had way more skill points but just don't care about it now. Sure I'll catch up but still not great.

• jpjeffrey88
    2 posts

Deleting your game and starting over is not a walk around. I already did all the mysteries and wealth side objectives and the solution is to start over? How is this okay? I've played every assassin's creed and this has never happened before, let alone on the PS4 pro. This needs to be fixed without me losing all my save data, I am honestly disappointed in you Ubisoft, you are better than this.

• MManolito
    2 posts

I have the same problem.
    How can we resolve this problem Ubisoft?
    Also when you already updated the game.
    And the pre-order los-ons are lost then ?
    Its a no go to delete the game and start over.
    I just wanna go ahead with the progress if made.
    This was not a problem with te previous Assassins.

Please fix this asap.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics