Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Bernd1504
    1 posts

Come on. I can not imagine that it is not possible to fix this critical bug within one day. Same problem on PS4

• DISASTEROLOGY7
    3 posts

@bernd1504 or at the least give us some sort of eta

• UchihaRicky7
    1 posts

Solve this as soon as possible. I was so hyped for this game and this stupid update broke the game. It's been 2 days and i am still stuck in there. Fix it today for Odin's sake!

• Dase12XX
    4 posts

So I finally ended up restarting offline, all saves deleted. Did work. Skipped everything but the main quests and I realized it would probably work when the mission icon actually popped up.
    [censored] Ubisoft still for making me beta test this [censored]

• DISASTEROLOGY7
    3 posts

Im pretty sure most of us will choose returning the [censored] game before we start over...
    This is the first AC game I've ever played, running out of patience for this issue to be fixed... or at the very least some sort of update on when we can expect a fix...
    By the looks of it theres awhole lot of other bugs and issues I'd like to experience in this game 😒

• robertn45
    4 posts

Same here
    Some body fix this problem

• robertn45
    4 posts

@robertn45 Ubisoft u guys need fix this problem cannot process with quest seers saloce watever names is it

• nepballa1
    2 posts

@tempest1002009 Damn annoying UBISOFT, any word on when and if they're going to fix this?

• King_louien1
    1 posts

Me and my wife started the game on the 11.11.20.
    (Playing male story) I've got about 2hrs in did some exploring etc and was able to do the Seers quest absolutely fine.

However, my wife who is playing the (female story) has encountered this glitch last night. She's little further ahead than me in exploring and doing a few extra side missions but this glitch seems to have affected her game. Could this issue be specific to the female quest line? Or has she triggered this by doing something i haven't??

• tempest1002009
    3 posts

I had same problem i just restarted game works fine now

• robertn45
    4 posts

@robertn45 everybody is having problems wit this game bro is crazy Ps4

• jamie4u
    1 posts

Hi,

Seer’s solace can’t access the seer as the rest of the gamers.
    i will not restart the games as I bought helix credits / berserker character pack / ship pack. Also I have collected all wealth and artifacts and 11 mysteries.

• u_Laserbrain
    2 posts

day3 of not playing ac ultimate

• started the ps4
    • checked for ac patch
    • saw no patch (again)
    • turned ps4 off

• Jagonma
    4 posts

This is not even close to normal. There are thousands of people across the world still playing with their PS4´s, big fans of the Assasins Creed franchise, that have been waiting for this release over many months. Even to the point that they took annual leave to be able to play. In my case i did that excatly, having two chilren this was a major thing since i do not have many chances to play anymore.

It´s ncredible that there are very rare replys from Ubisoft on this specific topic where all this people are pinned down because of a glitch that it´s obviusly common. The logic thing to do on a sand box game, focused on exploration is exactly to do that and not to stright follow the story line. This is something Ubisoft should have tested before relasing the game...

I am sincerilly mad with this.... not that my life depends on it, but every new game they do is the same thing, lots of glitches.... i am usually quite happy to cope with some of them because of teh beauty of the worlds they do, and because i consider to release such massive worlds glitch free to be almost impossible, but to get pinned down in the beggining of the storyline is unnaceptable.... [censored].

I am hoping for Ubisoft to do something about it soon, and that this somethign does not force me to losse the +10 hours i have already put in the game with a lot of personal time. As well to apologise, we are paying +60€ for this game, not something cheap.... If you go to the movies and they cut the movie 5 min after the start they would give you back your money and a compensation.... i understand that the glitch will be fixed at some point but this doesn´t change the fact that the experience it´s damaged...

Get your act toghether Ubisfot, apologise and compensate your fans and users, we are the client not cattle...., altough you seen to consider us like just that.

• guest-Pu00j6aH
    1 posts

I have never pre-ordered a game before this one. I was so excited. Now at A Seer's Solace, I am stuck. The quest appears on the list, but I can't get a quest marker to appear. I got to her hut somehow anyway, but no cutscene happens. I am completely stuck. Nothing fixes it.

I am very disappointed with Ubisoft at this point. I paid for the Gold Edition for PS4. I am out of 110 bucks for a broken game, and they have done nothing about it as far as I can tell. This teaches me to not ever pre-order again.

• Majskungen
    1 posts

Got the same problem, this is terrible, been waiting for a patch to fix this for 2 days because frankly I’ve got other stuff to do so don’t bother restarting. It’s just really frustrating that they care so little, the solution “restart the game because it’s early in the narrative” is a real “[censored] off” to anyone who expects the game to function on its most basic level.
    If it’s so early in the game and 2 h or so isn’t worthy to be complaining about according to you, why didn’t you bother to try it before you released it you morons.

• pauturley
    3 posts

Had the same problem last night. Will I lose my pre-order content if I reinstall the game

• goldenallstar
    8 posts

@ubi-woofer For the people who purchased the Ultimate Edition this won't be an option. I've tried starting a new game, but the extra content (which cost a lot by the way) isn't available then (I tried), because it was already redeemed. When going back to a saved game before this quest didn't solve my problem. But what is going to be done about the codes that were already redeemed? It cannot be that these codes are now lost forever, right?

• goldenallstar
    8 posts

@bahutsauvage Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately it wasn't redeemed via my Ubisoft account. When I started the game I just could redeem those codes and I did. I did try start a new game, but my codes couldn't be redeemed again. Really upset, because I didn't bought the Ultimate Edition for nothing.

• goldenallstar
    8 posts

@pauturley I'm not really sure, but it's a possibility. I did try to start a new game. And I couldn't redeem my codes again. So.. I guess when reinstalling it will be lost.

Suggested Topics