Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Yoktet
    11 posts

Guys I didnt reinstalled the game a have deleted all the saves apart from one that I did almost everything until the valkas quest.
    And I started the game with the patch 1.0.2 and I rushed from the beginning and for my fortune the valkas quest it works I just dont know after that Im still playing now to see the rest.
    I think I ill do only The main quest until I change to england and when Im in england I will come back to do everything.
    I hope I help some of you with this informativo,and I know it sucks to start again but we dont know how much time we ill wait for a patch to fix the game.
    Good hunting and may the god be with you all.

• goldenallstar
    8 posts

@jagonma Very well said. And also for the ones who redeemed codes from the Ultimate Edition. When starting over this will be also lost. In that case people also bought an expensive product that's not usable.

• guest-EmS9kwyG
    1 posts

Same problem here. ps4.
    F..k you ubisoft, n your workaround solution - I'm not gonna throw away some 10 hrs 'cos you are sloppy m-f.ckers.
    That's first n last game of yours I've ever bought.
    Checking game return/refund option right now.

• goldenallstar
    8 posts

@yoktet I also tried this, but for the people who did redeemed codes (Ultimate Edition) or bought things in store that won't be an option. Because all of that will be lost.

• Yoktet
    11 posts

@goldenallstar its not lost I got everything from the ultimate edition that I brought aswell.
    After you talk to radvi you get all the items from the ultimate edition.
    So nothing to worry about, the thing is you need to start over again and do everything or just wait for the new patch that for my opinian it ill take long because ubisoft is not saying anything.

• I_Superneal
    5 posts

@goldenallstar I would restart or reinstall but worry about this issue. If fixing a bug that thousands of people are experiencing is treated like a nuisance, then I will have to jump through hoops, wait forever, and maybe lose my pre-order special content... so yeah... I am screwed.

• I_Superneal
    5 posts

@yoktet Oh... that is good to know!

• ecenturyuk
    1 posts

Same here
    Cannot start the 'seers solace' quest.
    From what i am reading on blogs there are so many bugs that i might just wait for a few patches. I cannot be bothered to restart if i am just going to keep runing into more bugs
    Shame, I loved odyssey but this game just does not have the same feel at the moment. I am hoping it will get better
    Maybe the pandemic has effected their testing phases, I know it has delayed a lot of games.

• I_Superneal
    5 posts

Please FIX this issue. I am reading some statement by Ubisoft was made that says just delete the game and all saves and reinstall. I have over 14 hours in the game. And if fixing a bug is so hard, how hard will it be to get my pre-order bonus materials back if they disappear" Some of us preordered the game, with bonus Ultimate material, so we could play and set time aside from work and responsibilities to do so. Now, the game is stuck and have no idea how many days we have to wait?

• Jimbeamin01
    3 posts

11/13 and still no fix to this. Ubisoft will never see another dollar of mine and that breaks my heart I love this series. How dare they make me pay full price to beta test their product. Absolutely shameful. Disgraceful company.

• Jimbeamin01
    3 posts

Absolutely shameful of Ubisoft making us pay full price to beta test their game. Absolute silence from them on fixing their Seer’s Solace quest and its 11/13. Ubisoft will never see another dollar of mine, coming from a long time heartbroken fan.

• Antzbrah
    1 posts

Same issue on PS5 except I managed to get there and got the cutscene. I then turned off the PlayStation mid cutscene as I was going to bed. Next day when I load the game I spawned close by but can no longer see the quest on my map. I too went to raid that small island on the way to Fornburg...

Not to mention I had an issue in the last game, Odyssey, where I couldn’t complete the game because I got a cultist stuck in a rock. Ubisoft never managed to fix this so I am not very confident they will this time either.

• Jimbeamin01
    3 posts

10 hours in, most of Norway completed, I’m not restarting my god damn game. Where’s the fix Ubisoft?

• JxV_II
    1 posts

Same issue here. PS4 patch 1.02.
    Very disappointed about the lack of support from Ubisoft.

• goldenallstar
    8 posts

@yoktet Thanks for the tip. It did the quest at Valka, but didn't get any stuff. Do you get it immediately or do you first have to go to the blacksmith? I'm not really sure If I was connected to Ubisoft when I redeemed the codes.

• HayleyRose1
    1 posts

Is there seriously no word of an *ACTUAL* fix to this issue, still? This is absolutely mad, put me off Ubisoft for life - I'm going back to Red Dead.

• Xenos182
    1 posts

The fact that nobody is responding to these messages speaks volumes about the customer service with this company they are too busy rolling about in the cash of fools like us that believe in them to provide great games from day one, this is the same company that are so greedy for money they release two high profile games a week apart rather than space them out as they want it to look good on paper for the sales. Gutted that they aren't responding to this and due to the fact that they are sponsoring ign with content means that this is why we aren't getting game
    s daily news about the problem 😬

• Yoktet
    11 posts

@goldenallstar you have to go to the Black Smith first then you can go and speak to radvi and you can do The valkas quest after.

• goldenallstar
    8 posts

@goldenallstar Thanks so much!!! It did work!! I did the quest at Valka and then to the Blacksmith and then to Radvi. Indeed I got the stuff afterwards. Thanks!!

• amare3232
    2 posts

I have no words Ubisoft. You're useless!!

Suggested Topics