Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• JxV_II
    1 posts

Same issue here. PS4 patch 1.02.
    Very disappointed about the lack of support from Ubisoft.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1009 posts
    Best Answer

Hello everyone,

With the deployment of patch 1.0.4 today, I've been advised that the issue with A Seer's Solace should now be fully resolved. As before, please let me know if this is not the case so that the investigation can be reopened. Thank you all for your patience and understanding throughout this process so far - we're really appreciative and will continue to do what we can to get your issues seen to and resolved.

@Itslileloke I have seen you post about this case on multiple threads, but all for unrelated issues. Please stop doing this as derailing threads goes against our forum rules. As far as I can see from your case, you submitted a video and this is now under review before we can update you. Please wait for our reply.

Official Response
  • goldenallstar
    8 posts

@yoktet Thanks for the tip. It did the quest at Valka, but didn't get any stuff. Do you get it immediately or do you first have to go to the blacksmith? I'm not really sure If I was connected to Ubisoft when I redeemed the codes.

• HayleyRose1
    1 posts

Is there seriously no word of an *ACTUAL* fix to this issue, still? This is absolutely mad, put me off Ubisoft for life - I'm going back to Red Dead.

• Xenos182
    1 posts

The fact that nobody is responding to these messages speaks volumes about the customer service with this company they are too busy rolling about in the cash of fools like us that believe in them to provide great games from day one, this is the same company that are so greedy for money they release two high profile games a week apart rather than space them out as they want it to look good on paper for the sales. Gutted that they aren't responding to this and due to the fact that they are sponsoring ign with content means that this is why we aren't getting game
    s daily news about the problem 😬

• Yoktet
    11 posts

@goldenallstar you have to go to the Black Smith first then you can go and speak to radvi and you can do The valkas quest after.

• goldenallstar
    8 posts

@goldenallstar Thanks so much!!! It did work!! I did the quest at Valka and then to the Blacksmith and then to Radvi. Indeed I got the stuff afterwards. Thanks!!

• amare3232
    2 posts

I have no words Ubisoft. You're useless!!

• DOMM3L
    8 posts

@ubi-woofer is there any update on an ETA for a fix? There are many players waiting for this game to be finally playable again. This is really bad support and customer service. There is just no response or updates anymore since 2 days. Issue has been known for a week now, how is this not fixed yet?

• loubylou28
    1 posts

@saulja_boy I have the exact same issue and I thought that I done something wrong and also the little markers that you get when your controlling the raven disappear too I hope they fix it soon cos I've already spent 11 hours just exploring the map and havent even started playing the actual game

• chefgaz
    9 posts

Any form of update would be nice ubisoft. If you dont know when it will be fixed or if it will just say so but the lack of communication between yourselves and the playstation fanbase to whom this is affecting isnt the level of professionalism that we would expect of a company of your stature that heavily rely on our hard earned money. 20 hours sunk into a game that i cannot get past chapter 2 after completing all of norway, that i will not be restarting in any way shape or form. Thankyou for letting me pay full price for a demo. @ubisoft

• CrazyDonkey88
    100 posts

@chefgaz PC users can't even play. Game still crashes in UbiConnect or stuck on splash screen.

• Yoktet
    11 posts

For those didnt see my post here it goes.
    Guys I didnt reinstalled the game a have deleted all the saves apart from one that I did almost everything until the valkas quest.
    And I started the game with the patch 1.0.2 and I rushed from the beginning and for my fortune the valkas quest it works I just dont know after that Im still playing now to see the rest.
    I think I ill do only The main quest until I change to england and when Im in england I will come back to do everything.
    I hope I help some of you with this informativo,and I know it sucks to start again but we dont know how much time we ill wait for a patch to fix the game.
    Good hunting and may the god be with you all.

• Jay-Moe313
    4 posts

Same here!! It won't proceed on the mission..

• guest-injY7zCF
    1 posts

@saulja_boy

10 hours wasted it seems, so do i wait for the bug to be fixed, our start from scratch.

• Kljpetegem
    3 posts

Can,t proseed at my First mission (familly matters) normale i need 2 see the king before Sigrid comes ,see now symbools,It’s A empty game with now goal

pleas help !!!

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 702 posts

Hey there, this issue is known and we have a sticky about it, please have a look!

Official Response
  • chefgaz
    9 posts

@crazydonkey88 didnt realise pc couldnt play either this really sucks. I was game racing with my mate hes on xbox and nearly finished it ive wasted a week off work not being able to play.

• Mikeywatson10
    1 posts

I’ve found a crazy bug in my game which is going to force me to restart a new! Doing the quest a seers solace and found out I’m way to underpowered to complete the quest but it won’t load a previous save before asguard!!!

• MinDav12
    4 posts

bruh it s been like a week and this is still not fixed the game is out now but I can't to the quest it s not even showing in the quest list anymore Ubisoft pls fix it

• MinDav12
    4 posts

bruh the game was released and the bug is not fixed Ubisoft what are u doing?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics