Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Kljpetegem
    3 posts

Can,t proseed at my First mission (familly matters) normale i need 2 see the king before Sigrid comes ,see now symbools,It’s A empty game with now goal

pleas help !!!

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 713 posts
    Best Answer

Hello everyone,

With the deployment of patch 1.0.4 today, I've been advised that the issue with A Seer's Solace should now be fully resolved. As before, please let me know if this is not the case so that the investigation can be reopened. Thank you all for your patience and understanding throughout this process so far - we're really appreciative and will continue to do what we can to get your issues seen to and resolved.

@Itslileloke I have seen you post about this case on multiple threads, but all for unrelated issues. Please stop doing this as derailing threads goes against our forum rules. As far as I can see from your case, you submitted a video and this is now under review before we can update you. Please wait for our reply.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 675 posts

Hey there, this issue is known and we have a sticky about it, please have a look!

Official Response
  • chefgaz
    9 posts

@crazydonkey88 didnt realise pc couldnt play either this really sucks. I was game racing with my mate hes on xbox and nearly finished it ive wasted a week off work not being able to play.

• Mikeywatson10
    1 posts

I’ve found a crazy bug in my game which is going to force me to restart a new! Doing the quest a seers solace and found out I’m way to underpowered to complete the quest but it won’t load a previous save before asguard!!!

• MinDav12
    4 posts

bruh it s been like a week and this is still not fixed the game is out now but I can't to the quest it s not even showing in the quest list anymore Ubisoft pls fix it

• MinDav12
    4 posts

bruh the game was released and the bug is not fixed Ubisoft what are u doing?

• TheBlueVoodoo
    1 posts

An indication of when there might be a fix would go a VERY long way. If it's the case that there's a fix right around the corner then people will just wait. But patches can take weeks sometimes. If it's not looking likely to be fixed soon then people will probably just want to restart and cut their losses.

I'm stuck now because I don't want to restart just to find out that you're going to patch it in 2 hours and I end up losing out.

Please give us a rough idea of when this is likely to be patched!

I can't tell you how much I was looking forward to this game and this is just a massive let down. 😞

• Svalboord
    1 posts

UBISOFT : Please can you say something about when the Seers Solace bug will be fixed. You have had more than enough time and if I'm forced to delete 10hrs of gameplay due to your lack of internal QA then I'll be returning it for good. Your silence is speaking volumes about how much you care about your playerbase, and it is not good.

• Mbrain88
    4 posts

I wouldn't advise deleting and restarting like I did as you lose all opals collected. These don't respawn even in new run through as they are tied to your ubisoft account. Really [censored] off I have a broken game.

• Lukensen87
    15 posts

They posted info on Ubi Connect about how well game was received and how it doubled the sales of Odyssey, yet nothing about issues or game breaking bugs, or at least you know, actual info about the patch, if they even are making one lol

They're celebrating, also it's Covid-19 time, so maybe next month the first big patch will come.. Going back to other games for now, I wasted enough time on this buggy mess.

• chefgaz
    9 posts

@mbrain88 just to let you know this isnt true ive just restarted and got up to chapter 3 all my opals are still there. I have however lost all my upgrades 20 hours of play time maxing out all the equiptment i have and all my dlc runes and everything .

• MinDav12
    4 posts

ok so it s basically my third restart and now the quest don't even appear at the at the quest log so basically I can't even track it this [censored] is broke af

• Ubi-Raziel
    Ubisoft Support Staff 197 posts

@jerre_602 Hey! I will do my best to help you however I'm going to need a bit more information, to be certain we're discussing the same issue.

Can you please specify the name of the quest and the issue you are facing?

Official Response
  • Mbrain88
    4 posts

@chefgaz ok good to know. Mine aren't in inventory or at the map locations so hopefully this changes. I have little hope though.

• Mbrain88
    4 posts

Ok you were right @chefgaz. Think it needed the update to come back onto account. Cheers!

• Kevin19552020
    1 posts

So basically, I decided to be less linear with this game and pop off and do other things. However this appears to have caused Problems in Sears solace. I cannot go forward. The suggestion is to start again but be completely linear. For a £59 game this is somewhat unsatisfactory, and even I note, not always successful. Unfortunately reading the comments I cannot see any assistance or urgency from the developers. This again is somewhat unsatisfactory. Have decided to spend a couple of days meandering around in the hope that someone will get their act together.

• MManolito
    2 posts

To make things worse.
    The third episode that only u locks after te buged episode 2.
    You will get the hidden blade to assassinated.
    So there is no way accept for the patch or start over and losing all progress to continue

• chefgaz
    9 posts

@mbrain88 glad it worked for you im getting straight to england before i do anything else.

• ganeysgod99
    1 posts

I cannot advance "Pricking the Needle." I have stolen the key from the guard and the one behind the statue but the door that the key is suppose to open still says locked as if I do not have the key. I have reloaded my game several times and reloaded saves leading up to the event, but I still run into the same issue.

• guitrento
    10 posts

@kevin19552020 welcome to UBISOFT. is it your 1st time?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics