Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Mbrain88
    4 posts

@chefgaz ok good to know. Mine aren't in inventory or at the map locations so hopefully this changes. I have little hope though.

• Mbrain88
    4 posts

Ok you were right @chefgaz. Think it needed the update to come back onto account. Cheers!

• Kevin19552020
    1 posts

So basically, I decided to be less linear with this game and pop off and do other things. However this appears to have caused Problems in Sears solace. I cannot go forward. The suggestion is to start again but be completely linear. For a £59 game this is somewhat unsatisfactory, and even I note, not always successful. Unfortunately reading the comments I cannot see any assistance or urgency from the developers. This again is somewhat unsatisfactory. Have decided to spend a couple of days meandering around in the hope that someone will get their act together.

• MManolito
    2 posts

To make things worse.
    The third episode that only u locks after te buged episode 2.
    You will get the hidden blade to assassinated.
    So there is no way accept for the patch or start over and losing all progress to continue

• chefgaz
    9 posts

@mbrain88 glad it worked for you im getting straight to england before i do anything else.

• ganeysgod99
    1 posts

I cannot advance "Pricking the Needle." I have stolen the key from the guard and the one behind the statue but the door that the key is suppose to open still says locked as if I do not have the key. I have reloaded my game several times and reloaded saves leading up to the event, but I still run into the same issue.

• guitrento
    10 posts

@kevin19552020 welcome to UBISOFT. is it your 1st time?

• guitrento
    10 posts

@svalboord definitely, this will be my last Ubisoft game. I will not give my money to this company again. EVER. even if the next one is AC: Japan

• dionapersson
    8 posts

Does anyone know how many days a patch usually takes? I compared the release of odyssey's day one patch and its next and it was just under two weeks, but I don't know if that game had the same amount of trouble as this one...
    I don't know if I care to wait two weeks...

• The_Mr_Blonde
    1 posts

Im getting the same bug on A seer's Solace. Quest is not tracking on my map and when I get to the hut, nothing happens she just stands at the table. Please fix!

• jamespaylor32
    1 posts

How much longer do we have to wait for a fix? Does anyone know what our rights are in terms of a refund? I've waited long enough for a fix and still nothing.

• robbevds
    3 posts

@Ubi-Swaggins
    Completed the 1° raid
    Went to the hometown and did first quest (where you can't yet see the king'.
    Did the sleepwalking man, started the reindeer antlers quest, upgraded weapons, got tattoos, played 'Orlog'.

After this, the seer's solance quest wasn't marked and didn't work when entering Valka's hut..

Still waiting on an update about fixing this bug..

• DisbarredMIA
    2 posts

This is getting crazy I’ve been playing for 7.5hrs and haven’t been able to processed beyond this quest. I’ve read some people complaining about this besides me and one of the responses from Ubisoft was delete the game from the system and reinstall it while you are offline so the system doesn’t update to 1.02 so we the gamers have to lose all the time we have put in for a mistake. That not acceptable at all. This needs to be fixed ASAP

• Yoktet
    11 posts

For those who didnt see my post before, and I think its better to do it then wait for a patch.
    Guys I didnt reinstalled the game a have deleted all the saves apart from one that I did almost everything until the valkas quest.
    And I started the game with the patch 1.0.2 and I rushed from the beginning and for my fortune the valkas quest it works I just dont know after that Im still playing now to see the rest.
    I think I ill do only The main quest until I change to england and when Im in england I will come back to do everything.
    I hope I help some of you with this informativo,and I know it sucks to start again but we dont know how much time we ill wait for a patch to fix the game.
    Good hunting and may the god be with you all.

• DisbarredMIA
    2 posts

@king_louien1 it’s not just set on one storyline I’m playing as the male and my game has the glitch can’t processed beyond this quest. It has something to do with this 1.02 patch caused a lot of people to have the same issue

• Ubi-Raziel
    Ubisoft Support Staff 197 posts

@kati_93 Hey! I'm sorry to read you're affected by this.

We have made note of this issue in our Known Issues list. It seems to be affecting players that were able to play, before the Day 1 patch was installed.

Our team is working to resolve this issue. As this is quite early in the game however, it is recommended to start a new save game after your game has been fully updated. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Official Response
  • Yoktet
    11 posts

In my opinian I dont think with was the patch 1.0.2 the problem, because I started a new game with the patch 1.0.2 and I rushed to the bugged quest and it was working and Im still playing after that.

• anthkel1012
    2 posts

Week off work to play this game first day can't progress so I spend 2 days cracking up 10 hours finishing everything I can do all side quests all fortune quests now you want me to start again offer no support no timeline def not starting again is there a way to get a refund from ubisoft? Major disappointment been waiting ages for this game

• guest-IoaksTWH
    1 posts

Well I've done as suggested, deleted the game and reinstalled....4 times and still I can't start the seer section, the cutscene just doesn't load
    I remember now why I never buy games on release but I thought hey whats the worst that could happen and was so excited for this game but this bug is slowly destroying any excitement I have for it

• usiu691
    4 posts

Witam serdecznie 
    Bardzo czekałem na premierę Assasina valhalla. Kupiona jak tylko pojawiła się przedsprzedaż. 
    W tym momencie moje granie jest wstrzymane z powodu bledy w grze. Mianowicie nie pokazuje mi misji POMOC WYROCZNI. Do tego momentu starałem się dużo zaliczyć gry więc nie zamierzam robić tego od początku..kiedy mogę liczyć na naprawienie problemu oraz rekompensaty za stracony czas do momentu grania 

Suggested Topics