Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• usiu691
    4 posts

Hello
    I was very much looking forward to the premiere of Assasin valhalla. Bought as soon as pre-sale appeared. At this point, my gaming is paused due to a game bug. Namely, he does not show me the AID the ORACLE mission. Until then, I tried to pass a lot of games, so I'm not going to do it from the beginning !! I feel cheated

• poonyhooman
    8 posts

@tmschlegel22 You can see how they little they care about this by the fact they have almost no presence at all on this thread on their own board. Arrogant pricks. Can’t even be arsed to speak to their customers about it.

• usiu691
    4 posts

I can't quite fit it in my head. speechless. discredit

• HodgiePodgie85
    14 posts

Is anyone able to get onto the store to buy helix credits ?

• usiu691
    4 posts

I waited a year to play 40 minutes.embarrassment

• bobbieweb
    7 posts

@ubi-woofer I have got past the Sears solace by going straight to the blacksmith and then straight to the Sear without doing any side quests, got the video and could continue with game.

• bobbieweb
    7 posts

@tmschlegel22 start the game go straight to the blacksmith and then straight to the sear, ( don’t do any side quests. ) you will then be able to talk and get the video.

• XenaFan20
    23 posts

@cwej1985

That's better ha ha ha ha ha!

I'd like to think that there is no presence from them because they are hard at work trying to fix this. I love the Franchise and I really like Ubisoft, this is my first buggy game from them. I didn't get any of the glitches that people got in Unity with the exception of one, and I fell through my ship on Black Flag but that's it for any games from the Franchise.

I just hope their absence isn't because they don't care and are hard at work on a solution that isn't starting over.

• bobbieweb
    7 posts

@cwej1985 I started the game and went straight to the blacksmith then straight to the sear and could talk and got the video and could continue. ( do not do any side quests )

• Priscilla811
    5 posts

Hi everyone, I've sent Ubisoft a message and they promised me the bug will be fixed in the beginning of next week.....

• bobbieweb
    7 posts

@poonyhooman I think it is the Deer woman where the problem is. I restarted the game and ignored all quests except going to my island and going straight to the blacksmith and then to the Sear and it worked, talked to the sear and got the Video. Continuing.

• T9X2294
    1 posts

At least your playing i cant even get in to the [censored] thing worst ubisof game ever

• Eredd19
    10 posts

How do I get a refund for this? This is not what I paid (in good faith) for.

• Eredd19
    10 posts

@priscilla811

oh good... I don’t believe that.

• bobbieweb
    7 posts

@guest-ioakstwh I started new game and went to my island and straight to the blacksmith and then straight to the sear solace , talked and the video came up and got past to continue . I think the problem comes from the Deer woman so avoid all side quests.

• dionapersson
    8 posts

@priscilla811 Could you post the message?

• MinoltaDesu
    2 posts

Having the same problem as everyone else, the first time I played I could see the quest marker on my hub but couldn't talk to Valka and thus was unable to trigger the cutscene. I reinstalled the game and tried again but this time didn't even have the quest marker. I'm not gonna play the prologue a third time, so waiting for a fix.

Both times I raided that small island and I've heard people say that when you don't it's possible to trigger the cutscene but idk.

I also talked to staff and they said they were working on it and it's top priority rn. Anyone have any other infos from Ubisoft?

• bobbieweb
    7 posts

@saulja_boy start a new save point, go to your island and go straight to the blacksmith and then to the Sear. Talk and the video starts and you can continue.
    ( from the start do not do side quests and avoid the Deer woman as I think the problem is in talking to her )

• Priscilla811
    5 posts

@dionapersson its in Dutch;)

• cwej1985
    7 posts

@priscilla811
    I understand Dutch 😁

Suggested Topics