ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• El_Mattiaso
    55 posts

@monster-prezzz as long as you started a new game on 1.02 it's safe to do everything.

• El_Mattiaso
    55 posts

@zarabplay The current solution is to restart the game with 1.02 installed. It works.

• MinDav12
    4 posts

bruh i restarted like 5 times I try not to do the side quest and other thing still don't work like what do I do now?

• jerre_602
    11 posts

@jeremymoore60 you dont have the blade/leap of faith yet, its comes with the story very soon

• jerre_602
    11 posts

@mindav12 since you dont care about restarting 😄 start again with update 1.0.0, go offline, dont install 1.02 till after the quest is done. Im still waiting on bug fix 😞

• Yoktet
    11 posts

@mindav12 try to reinstall the game with the patch 1.0.2 and start again rushing just to the seer mission.

• jerre_602
    11 posts

@ubi-raziel Well the giant A seers Solace quest not starting at Valkas Hut. All people who already discovered Ryggjavik(?) dont really want to restart, me neither. But its been a week already, really wished to play this weekend. Please give us 1.03 asap.

• rabbisadman
    1 posts

I was able to continue with the mission after doing some side missions. I went to this mountain area where I fought some older warrior in a cave. One thing to note is that in that cave, I collected some herb that Eivor said would be useful for the seer which I thought was interesting. After wondering around a little bit, I thought I'd try the seer mission again and it worked!

P.S I did not restart the game.

• jerre_602
    11 posts

@jerre_602 Hi, myself from 3 days ago, its the 14th now. Im staring for days in the distance. Things have gotten worse, mentally, pshyically and emotionally. Im losing grip of reality, am I being played by a future elder, or am I an Aminus myself? Is patch 1.03 just a figment of my imagination? Who will say.

• DARKSSIRE
    2 posts

same as all ppl. Loosing my time and waiting for Ubisoft patch. Great pre release, release and post release. Great.

• DARKSSIRE
    2 posts

So... killing Ragnar´s first crew member makes Solace works again ?

Well, its not an easy combat but... lets try.

• dazsin
    7 posts

Just checking Ubisoft are still ignoring this.... Yep, they are

• Jeremysitb
    3 posts

@darkssire it does not work. I defeated him
    and the mission is still not working...

• Grim_Reaper_15
    5 posts

@el_mattiaso So, after restarting the game on 1.0
    2, will it work even if I interact with people and do side quests? Or do I have to rush to the hut?

• wukone2016
    4 posts

to Ubisoft!

It is with dismay I write to you regarding the well know bug preventing players to move on in the main quest early on in the game. The Valka issue is well known worldwide. I am an owner of a physical copy of Valhalla which has been patched to 1.02. but nevertheless the main quest will not set forth. wasting time reinstalling the game, not connecting it to the internet, jumping straight to the main mission to make sure one can move on seems to me a hassle and an affront to my money invested or lost in this game.
    Therefore, I am requesting a compensation or a full refund support towards local PS4 online game dealer in order to send the game back.
    As per your somehow abusive T&C, I consider this bug, in MAJOR REALEASE, to be FATAL to the gameplay. The game has been released for 5 days and this has not been yet solved and I strongly believe UBISOFT realizes its humble users/buyers/participants to the fat revenue are not their game testers.

Excerpt from T&C.
    You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the products repaired or replaced if the products fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.

• wukone2016
    4 posts

@grim_reaper_15

if you restart this s//t you will need to the following:
    fresh install
    disconnect internet
    play and jump directly to the first mission
    play the valka s//t

hope you enjoyed spending the 60 EURO

• DISASTEROLOGY7
    3 posts

@darkssire can also confirm it doesn't work, i have completed all wealth, mysteries and artifacts in the area, (including getting the plants from the cave) it still does not work

• jerre_602
    11 posts

@yoktet didnt work for me, i defeated and collected some snowdrop, nothing changed

• gravebinger1985
    2 posts

What is goin on unbisoft, this seers solace workaround is total crap. Get it togheter en compensate us. This game is expensive enough and for that amount of money i expect a working game

• DOC-6672
    1 posts

cannot progress as the seer doesnt interact

Suggested Topics