ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• gravebinger1985
    2 posts

@ubi-spud for fucks sake, just get your act togheter.

• Galvagno
    1 posts

Dear Ubisoft
    We're not your beta testers, We are customers.
    This is unacceptable.

• El_Mattiaso
    55 posts

@grim_reaper_15 You can do everything.

• Andypandy8383
    1 posts

Same here, all the time I spend until I understood that its a game bug. Very very disappointing!!!

• El_Mattiaso
    55 posts

@wukone2016 You do not need to uninstall/reinstall the game and unplig the internet. Why are people doing this? [censored]!? All you need to do is delete your savefiles and start a new game with 1.02 installed. Easy peasy peachy.

• El_Mattiaso
    55 posts

@wukone2016 No. You do NOT need to uninstall the game or unplug the internet. Just delete your savefiles and restart the game with 1.02 installed.

• El_Mattiaso
    55 posts

@andypandy8383 Just delete your savefiles and restart the game with 1.02 installed.

• El_Mattiaso
    55 posts

@disasterology7 Just delete your savefiles and restart the game with 1.02 installed.

• El_Mattiaso
    55 posts

@dazsin They are most likely working on it. It takes time.

• DecipherArtist
    4 posts

I hope they have some kind of freebie in game as an apology for a major flow on day 1

• DecipherArtist
    4 posts

They really need to offer something to players as an apology. So many people saying this and that or just restart. This should not have to be an option or a workaround. People have paid money and time to play this game and it has a massive game killer bug right at the start. Considering they they about it before release is also even more shocking,

• XenaFan20
    23 posts

@el_mattiaso
    Stop repeating this it's annoying and wrong. 2. The patch is what is causing people the problems. I updated to v 1.0.2, the game does it automatically if you're connecting to the internet. When I reinstalled and started a new game WITHOUT updating, I was then able to continue with the game.

The patch is the issue.

• GREEN1138
    1 posts

I am also having the issues getting that mission to load. Put 20 some odd hours into the game already, would hate to start over. Tried to load the saved content after deleting and reinstalling, won't load without updating. I really don't care to start the whole game over. One would think qith so many assassin's creed games there wouldn't be issues as such. Not very happy I can't continue as I was so excited to play this game.

• Ikke1516
    2 posts

@yoktet
    I think I will let go too and proceed as you did, I'm getting too impatient waiting for the patch... 🙄

Assassin's creed Odyssey was fantastic (I'm still not done with it after 300hours played 😎 ) and I expect this new opus to be excellent as well. I wasn't aware of the existence of the Ubisoft support forum until now...
    Pity that there is such a nasty bug in the game and so early on... Oh well... Errare humanum est.
    Cheers!

• JoffreyFensie
    1 posts

Dear Ubisoft,

I have the same problem as everyone else. I’ve started the game and explored a lot of hours already, so starting over is not an option for me. I can imagine patch 1.0.2 was ro resolve another issue and this one popped up. I can understand that resolving such issue is not easy, but what I don’t understand is the lack of communication. Please keep up informed on your progress. Meanwhile, I’ll keep exploring and wait until the new patch. Don’t ignore your fans and threat them with some repect. PS: apologies for my english, it is not my first language. Sincerely.

• Ubinmyheart
    Community Representative 41 posts

@Kljpetegem try to scan the area with Synin for objectives. Try to talk to Valka (around the mountain) to proceed.

Official Response
  • poonyhooman
    8 posts

@el_mattiaso - as stated previously, the team working on it are not the same people whose job it is to communicate with the AC community.

It is a five minute job for them to get an update from the team and feed that through to us in the form of an ETA for a patch that fixed things.

By ignoring us, they are proving their contempt and irresponsibility.

There is NO EXCUSE to treat your customers this way, other than sheer ignorance,

• TheStark700
    6 posts

I want to make sure before starting this quest but another workaround is to begin the quest and finish all the way through without any side activities, right?

• El_Mattiaso
    55 posts

@xenafan20 It's not wrong. It has worked for me and several others. Even Ubisoft recommends it.

• MinoltaDesu
    2 posts

I wanna play so bad right now but am still holding out for the patch that will hopefully arrive next week...
    What do you guys think, how likely is it that those of us stuck on the quest will have to restart/give up their save files when the fix comes?

As in: do you think it's fine to just explore a little bit around the area and do some side quests or is it very much likely that I'll have to do it all over again come the patch...?

Suggested Topics