Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ramos9980
    1 posts

Game is not allowing me to proceed with this mission. First time me playing this assasins creed game so I honestly just thought I was doing something wrong but seems to me that alot of people are experiencing this. I was so excited to play this game and I'm now considering in returning the game and just calling it quits with AC and ubisoft games period. Can someone please tell me what I must do in order to continue the game, before I lose patience and call it quits. Its a shame because it seems like a nice game. Please share instructions with me, much appreciated!

• Sarath2407
    3 posts

Is it possible to update after the seers solace and until then playing with 1.00

• Sarath2407
    3 posts

Is it possible to update after seers solace quest and until then play with 1.00 version after finishing that particular quest then updating the game??

• El_Mattiaso
    55 posts

@guest-jweqde0f Just start a new game with 1.02 installed and delete your savefiles. Worked for me. PS4.

• El_Mattiaso
    55 posts

@poonyhooman There is an official response that they are working on it.

• Joe.cluer
    1 posts

This is completely unacceptable. I genuinely don't know what to do. Keep playing all the side quests, collectables etc, or start again. I dunno if it will affect my exclusive content though. Any answers to that? Please hurry up and fix the game is nearly a week old now. This isn't fair. I'd like to reiterate what previous players have said and request some kind of compensation.
    Thanks

• KyraJack69
    11 posts

Can anyone else buy anything from their shops in their settlements? Reda, Cartographer, Fishing, etc, unable to buy. The cursor goes to the back button.
    Ubisoft needs to fire all of the Beta testers on this game.
    Also unable to call my wolf to fight. Option is grayed out despite 3 adrenaline bars. And [censored] is FLYTING??? Numerous other errors also... side missions were designed by children. This game is a disappointment, and a CLEAR disaster.

• KyraJack69
    11 posts

@el_mattiaso Can anyone else buy anything from their shops in their settlements? Reda, Cartographer, Fishing, etc, unable to buy. The cursor goes to the back button.
    Ubisoft needs to fire all of the Beta testers on this game.
    Also unable to call my wolf to fight. Option is grayed out despite 3 adrenaline bars. And [censored] is FLYTING??? Numerous other errors also... side missions were designed by children. This game is a disappointment, and a CLEAR disaster

• HodgiePodgie85
    14 posts

Is anyone having trouble getting on the Ubisoft store ????

• guest-e99P2MKI
    2 posts

All you have to do is start over and do only main quest till you get to the seer of solace and it let's you do it. Then you can start collecting things and doing other missions. Make sure you reinstall game and if your still on version 1.00 than you need to update the patch node.

• guest-e99P2MKI
    2 posts

You gotta restart . I redownload game and then it told me to update the game so I did and deleted all my saves and started over worked just fine just do all the main mission dont touch anything else until after seer of solace.

• Jeremysitb
    3 posts

@el_mattiaso Easy when you only done main quests. However, and as most players, I have played hours and I am done with all side activities so far (+10 hours of games). Do you really think that my state of minds is “I’ll just delete my saves, and restart everything. Easy peasy”....

So no, it’s not that simple.

• Angryfanboy
    3 posts

I've had the game for almost a week now and nothing i do will fix this seers solace bug! Give me a refund from ubisoft or some kind of compensation. Feels like you guys robbed me, I paid good money for this game and it's been week since i encountered this game breaking bug on ps4, Deleting my save did NOT fix anything. Plus that "fix" is a total waste of time and NOT a solution. im done with assassin's creed and I've been a loyal fan since the beginning.

• GIOCATIVO
    2 posts

Unfinished game, embarrassing. Frustrating. Disappointing.
    Disgraceful releasing a game that doesn't work and charging people for it!
    Seers solace the first real quest! CRAP

• CryZz6IX
    7 posts

@minoltadesu

at this point bro you are better of doing something else than play this game. With the replies they have given as to “just restart your game” as if it means nothing. I see them saying all the old saves are not gonna be playable. When the new patch arrives.

• poonyhooman
    8 posts

@el_mattiaso

where is the official response? The tweet to a single customer? That’s not an official response at all - and my point is not that they aren’t working on it - of course they are!

My point is that they should be communicating clearly and universally to all their frustrated customers to tell us orecusely when we should expect an update.

• bigbadbison
    5 posts

This is still broken on PS4. Apparently because I started playing before version 1.02 updated?

When will a fix be incoming?

• petergrundy
    1 posts

I also have this main quest bug!

The hype, the marketing and the game design changes from the previous AC products, (just run from map marker to map marker) have all pointed to explore. Loose yourself in the open world content. This I believe is a good design change. So far as I have explored new side quests and content has revealed itself in a much more natural way.

However, now In 20+ hours in exploring Norway, and enjoying it, (with still a lot more content to find), I cannot believe my only option would be to delete my saves and restart. In the software industry, is not an option. Deleting user data and restart would be the kiss of death, tell that to Quickbooks user :P.

I therefore will continue to explore Norway until the content runs dry. At that point if there's no patch or I'm still advised to delete and start over then my game dollars will no longer be spent on the AC franchise, or Ubisoft products for that matter. Shame, as without this bug and a few other glitches I think the gameplay design actually got a little better.

• Angryfanboy
    3 posts

@el_mattiaso that's not fix, that's literally throwing 12+ hours down the drain with no gurantee that fixed.

• Angryfanboy
    3 posts

I will never be purchasing an ubisoft game again if this is not fixed by the end of the weekend. We're going on a week without any updates or solutions to this game breaking bug. Ubisoft was quick to change in game dialogue because some political correctness baby complained on Twitter but they wont listen to their buyers complain about a bug. Good job ubisoft you just lost a customer. Go woke go broke!

Suggested Topics