Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Andrearoselli60
    16 posts

@ghleyo I think that the issue is only on Ps4

• Dromnakk
    2 posts

@daletrit Damn absurd stuff, thanks for the heads up I'll mop up the sub quests and treasure collections and hope for the best.

• FunbagsOfSatan
    26 posts

@abcghi123789

Oh sweet baby Odin! I knew I should have held off on this game for a couple of weeks. This is the worst I've seen it with an Ubisoft game, well 2nd worst. I got the gold edition of Watch Dogs Legion and put the code into the PS store. The code said "successfully redeemed" but when I went to download the season pass content and watch dogs 1 the PlayStation wants me to purchase the season pass content. Can't access any of it at all. Me and several other angry PlayStation users have been screaming at Ubisoft since launch and we're still not able to access content we paid for and haven't got any updates on what they're doing about it.

• Lundy8560
    5 posts

Having the same issue as everyone it seems, a seers solace. Sank a few hours in exploring, so there's no way I'm restarting.

People complained about cdpr pushing back cyberpunk. This is why devs do such things.

Considering games aren't cheap, this is pretty damn disappointing. Completely unplayable atm.

• pirewit
    6 posts

@cecan20 I past 😄 can I now install the update again ?

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Ubisoft Support Staff 420 posts

Hey folks,

Sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue.

The team are aware of it and have been investigating it further, at this time we know that launching the game from game version 1.0 or starting your game from 1.02 should resolve the issue.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Official Response
  • Jackster1234321
    6 posts

Hi Guys,

Patch 1.02 works for Seer’s Solace, just don’t do any side quests or explore the map. As soon as you get the long boat, go straight to Fornburg, speak to this lady and get the 2 quests - family matters and Seers Solace. From that point the Seers Solice HUD should be visible, and you can continue on the story.

A bug for some reason for Seers Solace triggers during side quests, looting and exploring, I haven’t pinpointed it the problem exactly yet.

Let me know as-well if you have anything

• Andrearoselli60
    16 posts

@jackster1234321 I did that, and when I speak with the lady I get only family matters.

• Wuki19
    3 posts

I got up to the family matters quest and it says I have to complete seer solace but the quest does not activate for me. I went to valka hut and nothing.

I did all the side stuff before coming here so I have about 8 hours into it and I don't want to restart this is ridiculous that on day one the game is already bugged that we can't continue this early on. Can we expect a fix on this anytime soon?

• Jackster1234321
    6 posts

Did you anything else?
    Dont do anything else and go straight there

• Heto59
    4 posts

Having the same issue, on PS4 1.0.2.

Explored a bit and did one or two world events in the town that's on the way, and attacked the camp on the small island.

À game breaking bug, in early game, that seem to affect most (all?) PS4 players. Really disappointing to say the least.

An official statement with apologies and an ETA for the fix would be the bare minimum here...

• fireinthesoul
    18 posts

@heto59 exactly, that awkward moment when Ubisoft ignores us worse than the seer 😉 still though, loving the game so far, I'm sure they're working on it 🙂

• kittyleigh2013
    3 posts

Is ubisoft fixing this?? It's really annoying that I can't continue with it.

• ChangazAndMash
    1 posts

Just like everyone else I’m having the exact same problem on ps4. Unable to track the quest but managed to find the hut in the forest but it doesn’t trigger the mission. This is absolutely insane.

• Steinkauz-99
    4 posts

hi
    I have a problem i cant start the game. When i click on the buttom to start the game it comes the small screen with the symbol of valhalla an then the game boke down. I have no warning or information about a error.

can somoen help me? I will play the game.😥

• guest-uPYq0UaF
    2 posts

Having the same issue. Returning the game tomorrow and just wait till it goes on sale. Very disappointed.

• Andrearoselli60
    16 posts

@jackster1234321 nothing happens

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Ubisoft Support Staff 420 posts

Hey folks,

I can appreciate that it is frustrating to deal with and for that I am sorry.

I have passed this onto the team as well as any extra information we did not have previously. They are aware of this issue and are investigating it further.

Once we have more information to share we will do so. Once again, apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Official Response
  • fireinthesoul
    18 posts

@ubi-swaggins hooray 🙂
    And now we wait!
    Thanks for the reply.

• oceano-
    5 posts

@ubi-swaggins thanks for the reply, there are few more bugs i discovered roaming around, It would be easyer to have direct talk to You guys.
    Ill Just wait You fix the seer Mission, but please make sure we dont have to restare the game, in already 7 h played.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics