ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ravingmad2
    6 posts

Hi. I can't seem to get in the big log house where the dad and brother is and there is no old lady in the hut. I have started the game twice now

• Osborne1608
    2 posts

A bug on a Seers solace quest. Reach Valkas hut whenever you go there you cannot enter the quest there is no option to start the quest or speak to anyone so you can not progress the game further

• Enro_the_Mutt
    2 posts

@osborne1608 They've acknowledged this in their list of known issues. They suggest starting a new game (since it's very early in the game) while they work on investigating the issue

• eduardo520
    1 posts

It’s November 15th and still no solution from Ubisoft. This is absolutely unacceptable and quite shameful. The lack of accountability and your silence Ubisoft speaks volumes. People took days off from work to play this game. The amount of frustration building on your customers should make you feel really embarrassed but you guys at Ubisoft have no shame. I expect the least a form of compensation for wasting my time but more importantly for your lack of accountability.

• Osborne1608
    2 posts

@enro_the_mutt thanks I couldn’t see it . I’ve done so much already i don’t want to start again !

• Grim_Reaper_15
    5 posts

@el_mattiaso it worked!! Restarting the game with version 1.02 and deleting all the saved files worked!

I was able to play the quest. I also did raids, looting, drinking challenge and it worked out fine!

Y'all should give it a shot.

Though there are many minor glitches in the game like the sound goes off and on, valka glitches too during the cutscene.

• LePoof.
    3 posts

I had the glitch and I just started a new game, didnt do any side stuff went straight to valka and it was fine. Didnt uninstall or anything. On ps4

• Grim_Reaper_15
    5 posts

@lepoof you could do the side stuff mate. It's safe to do so... if the patch is installed and you restart the game, there won't be any problem.

Although there are many minor glitches in the game.

• JimmyHumHuM
    1 posts

Same issue! So dissapointing....

• TheOilPlug
    7 posts

I’ve played 30 hours and paid 180$ For a game to not let me even play the game for what I paid for I can’t get my seer quest at all without restarting the game like god dam I’m saying this the nicest way I can because I’m really upset and I want a god dam refund or a way to fix this bug like get it tf together

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 792 posts

@ravingmad2 Thank you for contacting us, we're sorry to hear that's been the case.

Just to confirm, which specific Quest is this that you are having issues with?

Official Response
  • Deanfo
    2 posts

So I am doing what I presume to be the main story line, and I cannot seem to trigger next part of quest. I am suppost to find a seer living north of the village. I've found the seer but cannot trigger any dialogue. I also believe that some quest markers are failing to show. How do I fix this without uninstalling???

• dodbog1975
    1 posts

Hi guys,I am also stuck on this quest and I begrudgingly want to reinstall the game due to putting in 15hrs+ before hand,any news on a patch or any news from Ubisoft on how they are dealing with this problem ?

• destiner
    1 posts

Same problem
    Got "great" feelings about pre-ordering that game
    I've spent about 5 hours "only" and I'm not going to start over again
    Feels shity to feel like those responsible guys don't follow us up with the results of their research and fixing that bug info is not given
    Shame on you, guys, 1st time I got that [censored] since witcher 3 having an issue on the getting a wolf set quest
    And I still hope you to become more loyal to the community and release a bug-fix asap

• incredibledrew7
    2 posts

We have been having this problem for well over a week, when they bug was know well before game launch. Shame on you. I’m not even gonna waste my time btching about poor game development at Ubisoft to have it fall on deaf ears. Your loyal fanbase has been nothing more than beta testers for quite some time no unfortunately. And after 15+ hrs into the game, I won’t be starting my progress over. Your game isn’t that fun.

Just a small note to the player base: I hope everyone here, has learned a valuable lesson as I have. DO NOT CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THESE BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES. I’m a longtime loyal fan of the AC series. I preemptively knew well enough this time to order just a regular copy of this game because of MANY prior bug/glitch instances in various other Ubisoft games. Ubisoft has been promoting bad business practices, saving a dime wherever they can, rushing games to meet time deadlines, resulting in $20 bargain bin releases; and due to all of this, they have forgotten what really matters... You, the customer. Many of which are people who lust evermore for those nostalgic instances you had long ago when you enjoying playing a AC release. They wanna be greedy? They wanna push their customers to the wayside? Respond in a way they will understand:

WAIT TO BUY UBISOFT GAMES, allow them time to correct their broken releases. Hold them accountable.

Ultimately in Review:
    One star.... Product not as described in the description.

• Screamliciouss
    6 posts

@destiner Yes
    One of the users here just got in contact with them.
    They wanna fix that at the beginning of the the following week.

• guest-lqb7VnOH
    1 posts

is everyone supposed to write and post videos regarding the same topic or a general update will be released solving everyone’s problem?

• guest-hiSWWjaH
    3 posts

@screamliciouss Following week you mean 16th or 23rd?

• Screamliciouss
    6 posts

@guest-hiswwjah
    16th
    Idk I guess like wednesday or something like that.

• guest-hiSWWjaH
    3 posts

@screamliciouss Thing is im afraid now to start a new game, cause I saw that there are other missions people are getting stuck on

Suggested Topics