Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • TonyH9292
    4 posts

I have the same issue after installing the 1.0.2 patch. 15 hrs in and i cannot complete the quest "Seers Solace", it does'nt even track on my hud. Playing on PS4. How long before we get a fix for this and other known issues!.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 713 posts
    Best Answer

Hello everyone,

With the deployment of patch 1.0.4 today, I've been advised that the issue with A Seer's Solace should now be fully resolved. As before, please let me know if this is not the case so that the investigation can be reopened. Thank you all for your patience and understanding throughout this process so far - we're really appreciative and will continue to do what we can to get your issues seen to and resolved.

@Itslileloke I have seen you post about this case on multiple threads, but all for unrelated issues. Please stop doing this as derailing threads goes against our forum rules. As far as I can see from your case, you submitted a video and this is now under review before we can update you. Please wait for our reply.

Official Response
  • SerVonHo
    2 posts

@screamliciouss Thank you

• dejvi955
    6 posts

Is there any official info when Ubisoft is going to release pach/update?

• Ksi0pea182
    1 posts

Same here on PS4. Game version 1.0.2 I refuse to delete and restart the game. Just 10 hours playing...but this is not a solution.

Similar problem had on Odissey and it was the same solution...even when we had played 100 hours to this game.

It is not a serious solution. And this is not a game it´s a joke...bugs and more bugs...

• mrweed4000
    2 posts

It’s the 16th of November and the bug is still not fixed. [censored]?

• Vissenkom1107
    3 posts

@screamliciouss How do you know that? And why isn't there an official reaction from Ubisoft on their massive failure?

• mrweed4000
    2 posts

Because I’m playing the game now and can’t load the mission

• Radar155
    3 posts

Give us an ETA on the patch, Ubisoft!
    I'm 14 hrs in, have cleared all the wealth and most of the mysteries, defeated the Elk, picked up all chests, gear and Artifacts, have levelled up, cleared pretty much everything you'll let me clear without completing Seers Solace. Restarting the game from scratch is NOT an option.
    When is a patch coming?

• nokoonth
    1 posts

Same here.. waiting for patch since day 1.. ps4

• Ubi-Woofer

Hello everyone!

I'm excited to announce an update on this issue. Earlier today, we deployed a hotfix that should allow you to now progress with A Seer's Solace. Please find the full information on this in this thread, and quoted below for your convenience:

This is to let you know that we deployed a server-side update earlier today that should allow players to proceed with the Seer's Solace quest. Thanks for your patience while we worked on this fix.

Note: Please fully close the game application for the fix to become active. We also highly recommend to attempt the completion of the quest immediately upon loading your savegame.

Since we're already talking fixes: We genuinely appreciate all of you for your vigilance in reporting issues to us and want you to know that we're currently working on our next title update. You can expect fixes for some of the reported known issues (& more) later this month. Stay tuned.

If you are still unable to complete the quest after restarting the game, and ensuring it is fully-updated, please let us know here.

Official Response
  • Mr.LolAsdLol
    4 posts

@ubi-woofer Can confirm it worked for me. After loading the save file, the seers hut was marked on the map and after entering the hut the cut scene triggered and I was able to complete the mission

• Jam1Bam
    1 posts

I had this problem as well. To fix I logged into ubisoft connect uplay+) on pc and booted up the game from there using my ps4 cloud save. While it didn't give me access to the mission on pc, once I reloaded the ps4 version I found that the mission was available and working.
    Hope this helps.

• bbevem
    1 posts

IT WORKED FOR ME!!!!! NO DELETING GAME

So what I did is played 8 hours of exploration because of the bug. And yesterday when i quit the game i also saved it manually. And today i started the game, went into load game menu. And then choose my manually saved game to load. And then i saw the map and seer solace was available.

• Rohhx
    3 posts

Working for me too !

• BradP67
    1 posts

@ubi-woofer I was able to do the quest but after completion and fast traveling back to the village I couldn’t interact with anything else in the game world. Reloaded the game and now I’m stuck at the splash screen where it says “press x to start”.

• Radar155
    3 posts

@ubi-woofer it worked! Jesus, I was two minutes away from deleting all my progress and starting again. Thanks guys. Looking forward to getting in with the story.

• Ubi-Woofer

It's great to hear that the hotfix is working, please keep your updates coming as to whether there are still any issues! 🙂

@BradP67 I'm sorry to hear this! Can you please advise me of whether restarting the game and console fixes this for you? If not, could you please start a new thread of your own for this issue?

Official Response
  • kimvdploeg
    1 posts

It worked! Finally!!

• Knagie
    1 posts

@ubi-woofer Thanks for the update, really hoped it would fix it for me.

Sadly it is not working for me on PC, I have been stuck after starting my game on 1.02 (most had issues only after updating to 1.02). Should I see an update in the client as well? My cloud saves just don't want to sync at all, could that be an issue?

Waited since day one and finished the whole Norwegian map, including a big chunk of the higher level part as I was just too indulged into the game.
    I don't want to lose 11 hours of playing and restarting.

Nevermind restarting the game three times got me able to sync cloud games and unlocked the quest for me, I can finally progress!!

• colikee
    3 posts

Issue has been resolved.

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics