Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Steinkauz-99
    4 posts

@ubi-baron

yes the ubisoft connect is on the same drive as the game.

I have a Omen Pc with windows 10, 2080Ti nvidia graphics card, 32GB Ram, Intel I7

that should not be the problem.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 773 posts
    Best Answer

Hello everyone,

With the deployment of patch 1.0.4 today, I've been advised that the issue with A Seer's Solace should now be fully resolved. As before, please let me know if this is not the case so that the investigation can be reopened. Thank you all for your patience and understanding throughout this process so far - we're really appreciative and will continue to do what we can to get your issues seen to and resolved.

@Itslileloke I have seen you post about this case on multiple threads, but all for unrelated issues. Please stop doing this as derailing threads goes against our forum rules. As far as I can see from your case, you submitted a video and this is now under review before we can update you. Please wait for our reply.

Official Response
  • Steinkauz-99
    4 posts

@ubi-baron

It works!! My Anti Malware software was the problem.

thanks for the support.

• Ubi-Woofer

I'm sorry to hear that issues persist for you, SuperRob24, CoryRay and Nojja_. Can you all please confirm whether you originally started the mission prior to the 1.0.2 (Day 1) patch, or after?

This hotfix appears to have fixed the issue for the majority of players, but if you're still having trouble, I'll report this forward and make sure that the devs are aware. It would be helpful if you could also confirm the exact model of PS4 (or other console) you are using to play, or your PC specs if on PC.

Official Response
  • Mirmidonas74
    25 posts

@ubi-woofer I am not sure if the server fixed the issue or not, but what I ve done on my playstation 4 about 3 days ago was the following: 1) When the Seer was not talking to me in the Hut (although I have done everything correctly), I carried on with Mysteries solving and Artefacts hunting for a couple of hours. 2) Returned outside of the hut and then saved the game. 3) logged out of the game, turned off the ps4 and REMOVED the dvd of Valhalla. 3) Turned on the ps4 and tried to start the game. 4) The system prompted me to enter the DVD and I did. It took a bit longer than usual to load the game and when it loaded....5) Voila! The quest icon appeared in the Seer's Hut and completed it.

• MadnessReigns33
    21 posts

@ubi-woofer Thanks for responding. I already have a thread on the issue titled "Fast Travel point not working" up on the forums. It is indeed the same fast travel spot near Valka's Hut

• TheReignStorm
    18 posts

I still cannot get anyone to appear for this mystery and it remains active. I've made sure to follow the steps and nothing works. I have 16 hours in the game already and zero desire to restart if it can't be fixed, I'll just shelve the game for six months and possibly come back then.

(I bought Origins six months after release and it was nearly flawless for me, not to mention a great price! Odyssey at launch was riddled with issues - although I did love it. With the dev time devoted to Valhalla, I figured most things would be minor but not being able to play a side mission is pretty major IMO. I'm not trying to be rude but it's beyond frustrating when a "fix" has been rolled out, considered resolved and the topic locked. Either way, I think my lesson here is to stop AC day one purchases.)

Thanks in advance.

• trollocq
    1 posts

I still cant do the seers quest. I updated, also uninstalled and installed game again, but still not able to progress the quest

• Bushwickedly
    109 posts

@ubi-woofer This actually worked for me and updated the icon and was able to start and finish Seer's Solace after having her not talk and NO quest icon at her hut.

Updated for first time yesterday afternoon to 1.02 while redeeming a code w/o realizing it caused this bug. I tried restarting the PS4, double-checked updates, etc., and quest was still bugged as of an hour ago. Was 15 hours in.

Manually saved outside her hut.
    Closed game application, removed disc, shut off PS4.
    Unhooked ethernet cable from PS4.

Restarted PS4 (offline)
    Click game icon to start it.
    Inserted game disc when prompted.
    Loaded the manual save, and ignored the "you'll lose data" warning as it autosaved AFTER my manual save

When game finally loaded up, I was in front of the hut WITH a quest icon now. Quest wasn't active as it was set to another. Made it active and then ran in and started then finished it.

If there's a hotfix out there, I NEVER saw any kind of update on the PS4 and checking updates in game library said 1.02 was current. Restarting PS4 on several occasions prior to the above method, did NOT make the quest appear. Anyhow, thank you for posting this.

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Ubisoft Support Staff 340 posts

@onlymee12 Sorry to hear you encountered this issue.

It should have since been resolved. Are you still having problems?

Official Response
  • Ubi-Swaggins
    Ubisoft Support Staff 340 posts

@cryzz6ix Sorry this post was missed.

This issue should have been resolved with a recent hotfix. Are you still having trouble with this?

Official Response
  • CH4ZZM4NW
    1 posts

Update on Nov 16 saying that we can continue Seer’s quest, I’ve gone back in after collecting flowers to go in for the second round of adventure and There’s no quests or a way to wake up, I can’t leave Asgard, when I went in the first round I completed all missions and collectibles so I have absolutely nothing to do there. Can this be fixed please!
    I have seen people reverting saved games and meaning you have to start from the beginning of Asgard and with the hours I’ve put into that and the underwhelming reward you get for collecting all of them, I don’t want to do again!

• ShidaPenns
    5 posts

When the hell is the hotfix going to be available, on PS4/EU? -_- It's three days since they said it was live. I'm getting really annoyed.

• ShidaPenns
    5 posts

@ubi-woofer When will the hotfix be available on PS4? It's still at 1.02, no update.

• Ubi-Woofer

Hello again everyone, thanks for your continued updates on this quest. I am sorry to hear that for some of you, the issue remains, despite the hotfix we deployed on November 16th.

For clarification for those asking, the hotfix was already deployed server-side on November 16th, and did not involve any downtime. My previous request to restart the game will have applied this, and I also asked that players check that the latest updates were installed as well to ensure that fixes for other issues released in version 1.0.2. were applied.

If you are still experiencing this issue, please provide a short video demonstrating this and I will pass them to the development team for them to review. Thank you.

I would also like to take a brief moment to ask those who visit this thread to not derail its topic by posting unrelated content, or queries about other quests. These are not relevant and will be removed.

Official Response
  • dwinnelldevon
    4 posts

I have restarted countless times. I’ve tried auto saves manual saves. I have removed the disc. Been connected to internet and not connected to internet and no matter seer’s solace is never there. I refuse to have wasted my time doing everything that I have done and the hotfix clearly hasn’t worked for everyone. Can we get an update on whether the next update will fix this or not. I am on PS4.

• ShidaPenns
    5 posts
  • Ubi-Woofer

@dwinnelldevon I'm sorry to hear this. I will of course update the thread as soon as I have more information to share. For now, I'll need videos of the issue to reopen the investigation with the devs, as evidence that the hotfix has not worked for everyone.

@ShidaPenns As I mentioned above the hotfix was not applied through an update, it was done server-side, so you won't have an available update beyond version 1.0.2. to install. That remains the latest version of the game. 🙂

Official Response
  • dwinnelldevon
    4 posts

@ubi-woofer

Apparently I don't have enough privileges to send you the video. that is what it said when i tried to attach it to this. how would you like me to send the video?

• Ubi-Woofer

@dwinnelldevon Could you upload it to a site such as YouTube or Twitter and send a link here? If using Twitter and the link doesn't display properly, don't worry - I can grab the link by clicking to edit your post. Thanks for taking the time to prepare a video, it really does help us out massively.

Official Response
  • dwinnelldevon
    4 posts

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics