Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2877 posts

Hello everyone!

Please note that this thread is about the issue with "A Seer's Solace," in which players were unable to talk to Valka. Please can you avoid posting about alternative topics and issues here, as this can cause confusion within the thread and information to be lost.
    Please can you find an alternative thread within the forum that is better suited to your issue? If you cannot find one, please create one. Thanks! 😊

@kilua89 I have found a similar thread regarding your issue here.

@Th3QuadLaser88 I've found a similar thread regarding your issue here.

@BloodDrops270 I've found a similar thread regarding your issue here.

If you are still unable to proceed with "A Seer's Solace" following the recently released hotfix, please can you update us within this thread and provide a video showing this in-game? We can then pass this onto the development team for further investigation. Thanks!

Official Response
  • Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 799 posts
    Best Answer

Hello everyone,

With the deployment of patch 1.0.4 today, I've been advised that the issue with A Seer's Solace should now be fully resolved. As before, please let me know if this is not the case so that the investigation can be reopened. Thank you all for your patience and understanding throughout this process so far - we're really appreciative and will continue to do what we can to get your issues seen to and resolved.

@Itslileloke I have seen you post about this case on multiple threads, but all for unrelated issues. Please stop doing this as derailing threads goes against our forum rules. As far as I can see from your case, you submitted a video and this is now under review before we can update you. Please wait for our reply.

Official Response
  • BLANK407ezuo
    7 posts

@xxbansheeeeexx Yeah me to

@ch4zzm4nw I know the fealing but mine wont let me do the mysteries

@Ubi-Woofer Its not there. Im on 1.4 update at that issue with not leaving seers quest is still on my console. Seers glitching fix please

@saulja_boy Same here

• BLANK407ezuo
    7 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • BLANK407ezuo
    7 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • BLANK407ezuo
    7 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • BLANK407ezuo
    7 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • BLANK407ezuo
    7 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • guest-zBVz0ESF
    13 posts

Can't proceed with the seer solace quest , I'm still unable to talk to valka after doing her house . Moreover at the same time i cannot continue with the brewing storm quest as i cannot talk to Dag after resting in my bed.

• Ubi-Woofer

@BLANK407ezuo I have merged your repeated posts into one. In future, please don't make individual replies to several different posts - you can @ and tag people directly and they'll see it all the same. Cluttering the thread with repeated posts doesn't allow us to read nor understand your issue clearly. That said, please provide me with an image showing the issue if your issue is with the quest "A Seer's Solace". If your issue is related to any other quest involving the seer, this thread is not the correct place for you to post and you should seek out a more appropriate thread instead. 🙂

@guest-zBVz0ESF As mentioned above this thread is for the early quest "A Seer's Solace" where you visit Valka's hut in Norway. From the sounds of it you're at a much later point of the game and got past this quest without issue. Please find and post in a more appropriate thread, or create your own if one is not available. Thanks 🙂

Official Response
  • guest-zBVz0ESF
    13 posts

@ubi-woofer can u respond to me what should i do if i can't continue with neither brewing storm either i dont get the in dreams quest because i cannot see any involment of the staff on other threads??

• BLANK407ezuo
    7 posts

@kilua89
    Same here

• Ubi-Woofer

@guest-zBVz0ESF We are replying to as many threads as we can - if you've created threads for those issues please be patient and wait for a reply. Do also check this list to see whether your issue with In Dreams is covered, as we have two identified issues with that quest that there are dedicated megathreads for already.

@BLANK407ezuo My colleague Borealis identified this thread which seems more suited for the issue raised by kilua89. Please post about this issue there.

If we do not receive any further reports regarding this specific issue with A Seer's Solace, I will consider it resolved and lock this thread in the near future to prevent it going off-track. I haven't seen any specific replies relating to this in the last page or so, so I am assuming the fix in 1.0.4 has worked. 🙂

Official Response
  • felinewarrior83
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • felinewarrior83
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • MrPenchant
    1 posts

I am on version 1.04 and appear to be getting the same bug here that should have been fixed. When going to quest tracking there is no 'A Seer's Solace' and going to Valka's Hut leaves me unable to interact with her.

• zander1590
    2 posts

PLEASE HELP. I can't continue the last ally mission of Hamtunscire. I started the mission on the alliance map but the quest doesn't show up.

• b.akin90
    2 posts

Hello I cannot progress with AC Valhalla,
    Im stuck with ‘ plucking the quill’,
    i need to speak with the girl, but there is no interaction possible and no tracking on the map. My game and ps4 have the latest updates, reloading or loading earlier saves doesn’t help.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2877 posts

Hello there!

@MrPenchant - I'm sorry to hear you're still encountering this issue. Please can you ensure that you have the most recent version of the game installed? If you have the most recent version of the game installed and you still can't begin "A Seer's Solace," please can you send us a video showing this happening in-game? We can then pass this onto the team for a closer look. Thanks!

@zander1590 and @b-akin90 - This thread is about being unable to proceed with "A Seer's Solace." Please refrain from posting about different issues within this thread, as this derails the topic. Please can you find a more suitable thread within the forums, or make a new thread, so we can address these issues separately. You can find similar threads for your issues here:

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • J49sf
    2 posts

@ubi-litten how about not screwing around with that yuletide crap and fixing this major bug for a major storyline. Between ubisoft and cdpr it's time we gamers said no more to half finished games. This fenrir bug is lazy bull.... Absolute lazy hall a... Crap. It's January. I hope you guys made money off the kids selling your cosmetic stuff. No more excuses

• coop173
    1 posts

Have been stuck on part 2 of blood from a stone get to evinghou tower and cant move obstruction in front of door fulke just standing looking out window the updates so far have not fixed have uninstalled and reinstalled no luck this is stoping me going on in game as iv done all the pledges i can

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics