ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• CryZz6IX
    7 posts

The game is unplayable. How must i enjoy this game if i can’t even progress. I am stil stuck in the PROLOGUE 6 hours into the game. This is outrageous and unprofessional. If you aren’t ready don’t release a game. We can wait but this just show that this game is just a money grab and nothing else.

fix a deer solace ffs.

• dejvi955
    6 posts

@ubi-swaggins
    When is it going to be fixed?
    Thats Just nów how you treat Player who bought your game.
    First reports of this bug appeared 2 days ago. Its super annoying because it happens at the start of the game.

• a10aj31
    3 posts

Put 12 hours into this game doesn't work cant complete seers solace for days now I'm approaching enemies and they don't even fight back are unaware of me, this game is far from ready why release a game that doesn't even work!

• Keezeke
    11 posts

@alex8ko just deleted the game, turned off network so the update wouldn't install, inserted the disc again to copy the game. The quest shows up now.. lost 4hours of exploring but i guess it's worth it

• MC-Watson
    1 posts

I just got the game and the quest is broken there is no marker and after I found the place I couldn't even talk to her so I have just deleted the game and I'm hoping I can do the quest without downloading the update.

• Hairwaffle
    4 posts

@sneakybestiez @MC-Watson

You dont need to uninstall and play on 1.0.

1.0.2 works if u go straight to the town after u released your crew, without doing anything else "side quests/raids" e.g.

If u do it the game breaks. Ive tried to restart a new game without doing anything else then going to town and you can make the seers quest on 1.0.2.

• Keezeke
    11 posts

@hairwaffle i tried that first, just starting over on 1.0.2 without doing anything but main quests, didn't fix it for me. Reistalling and playing without the update did so

• dejvi955
    6 posts

@hairwaffle did you explore the map before releasing of crew? Or is it necessary to just speed run it to seers solace?

• Hairwaffle
    4 posts

@guest-0zyza26f

i speed ran, didnt talk to anyone else in town but the blacksmith after u get the first quest when u enter in the town.

• Hairwaffle
    4 posts

@sneakybestiez

are u sure u didnt talk to any people in town before talking to the blacksmith?

I speed ran, released the crew, went to the boat, straight to town, talk with the npc for the main quest, talked to the blacksmith (skipped asking about his 2 week girlfriend) went back to the npc that sits outside the hall, got the quest for the Seer.

• Rohhx
    3 posts

@ubi-swaggins Explored while going to the hut, can't do anything now, feels sad

• Jackster1234321
    6 posts

Guys, just some information, don’t do anything, once you get the longboat go straight to Fornburg, do absolutely nothing, go there get the quest, Do seers solace first then the rest.

• Chassy05
    1 posts

I'm can't go beyond the firs 10 minute on PC

Sorry for my English

Itralian: Non riesco ad andare avanti oltre i primi 10 minuti di gioco da PC

• marc5916
    54 posts

@alex8ko

I suggest to do it as sneakybestiez suggests.

I get my PS4 copy tomorrow, so i can't beta test it right now.

So just play the game without being connected to the net (so the game will be ver. 1.00) and it should work according to others.

And of course we wait for a proper fix. 🙂

• raoulvr
    2 posts

@hairwaffle thanks for the tip it worked

• L2k97
    3 posts

I STILL have this issue today my game arrived in pre order and I cannot get this mission to start! I do not want to uninstall my game and have to start from scratch due to an update made 😞

This sucks big time!

• marc5916
    54 posts

@jackster1234321

What you mean with nothing? lol

What's about the first quest: Honor bound. [Find and rescue your crew.]

You can't go to Fornburg without doing that, can you?

• a10aj31
    3 posts

It's a two Bob game getting through seers solace is only one hurdle, the rest of the game is also bugged, try getting your money back.

• Andrearoselli60
    16 posts

@marc5916 I think he says after that mission you must go there without doing nothing all.

• marc5916
    54 posts

@andrearoselli60

Oh! i see.

Still, are we sure that even if that does work the rest of the campaign is OK?

At least, if you have watched Youtube videos from that game before release, the quest line seems to be working. 😉

Suggested Topics