Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• orii_gami
    1 posts

I've deleted all my files and reinstalled it, I have the last update (1.02). And nothing happens the question won't appear, even if i go to the location please patch this or give me a solution this is getting ridiculous

• DOMM3L
    8 posts

@blue_moon_1986 Yeah this is really bad. And no response on how long it will take to fix it and everything. Last time I am buying a Ubisoft game upon release for full price..

• Stevenaj21
    2 posts

Yep - me too. I’m really [censored] off. My only day off till Saturday and I can’t even play it. [censored] Ubisoft.

• Daviddorado7
    5 posts

Impossible play after quest: "A seer´s Solace". Please fix this ASAP, we have paid for this. Thank you. By the way, i'm from Spain.

• Blue_Moon_1986
    3 posts

@domm3l I got Origins and Odyssey after launch so had no problem with them. This is the first time in 30 years of gaming I've bought a game on release and it didn't work. The pathetic official response just adds insult to injury.

• DOMM3L
    8 posts

@ubi-swaggins also a ps4 user having this issue. I did the raid, talked to all the villagers, did some exploring before continuing the main quest. Is there any idea on the timeline for a fix? And is it likely that progress will be saved or is a complete restart needed? Because now I am reluctant to explore more while waiting this to be fixed.

Perhaps release an official statement about the numerous issues upon release and what is being done about it?

• littlenutri
    2 posts

@jackster1234321 I did what you said and even managed to load a save from before the update (but not form the beginning of the game at least). And it worked, I headed straight to the hut, not even through the town. Thanks a lot!

• slim5485
    5 posts

@domm3l totally agreed. If they are going to put out a fix soon I’ll wait. I just want some word from Ubisoft really.

• Blue_Moon_1986
    3 posts

@domm3l Ditto, I'd just explore the other points of interest and do sidequests if I knew I didn't have to restart the game. Come on Ubisoft. Sort it out!

• Hempzinator
    2 posts

Same problem (ps4)
    7,5H exploring and side quest done, just to find this and realising... *sad*

• slim5485
    5 posts

@ubi-swaggins I did everything!

can we get an answer on if our saves are going to be fixed? I’ve bought ever ac game since the original. I’m very disappointed. Was really worth taking the day off to enjoy a series.

any reply would be nice

• Andrearoselli60
    16 posts

Guys, I love you, It works!
    I restarted the game and I have done Only mane quest when I talked with the lady I get finally the quest!!!

• slim5485
    5 posts

@saulja_boy any reply at all from Ubisoft on rough ideas would be nice.

• paulikasp
    1 posts

What the actuall I get the game and can’t [censored] play, and it seems ubi can’t fix the damn bug for days now last game I’m buying full price on launch screw you ubisoft

• steewiels
    1 posts

I have the same problem any help would be amazing

• jamescwilliams7
    1 posts
  • YOLOlemon
    1 posts

Yep, just ran into this bug

• El_Mattiaso
    55 posts

Just wanna add that I'm playing on PS4 and I did a bit of exploring, talked to the villagers(got a new set of tattoos, played Orlog, trained some flyting). I did the comb-challenge and the sleepwalker as well. Oh, I also did the raid on the island before entering Fornburg etc. Quest not progressing at all.

• zyberneo
    1 posts

Just ran in to this bug aswell... I dont understand why they havent posted this somewhere like Twitter before the launch Day so we could be prepered for it and not update..

• DJDarkrobe
    6 posts

@ubi-swaggins That's not true. I started at 1.0 and then got to the village and had to log off. Came back and the game updated to 1.02 and next thing I know I finish talking to everyone and do some exploring and there's no HUD marker. I spent $27 on credits to get some upgrades on my gear so there is NO way I am deleting my character after 10hrs of play to only get hooped at the very beginning of the game. Considering I have spent $270 on the collectors edition, this is kind of ridiculous to have a major quest bug right at the beginning of the game which is only resolved by deleting and reinstalling the game.

Suggested Topics