Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Nemic1985
    2 posts

@ubi-swaggins I started last night but upgrade to V1.0.2 before starting. Playing on PS4 and I did a bit of exploring, talked to the villagers (Blacksmith, Merchant, Drinking game played Orlog, and some flyting). I did the comb-challenge, collected 3 antlers challenge and the sleepwalker as well. Oh, I also did the raid on the island before entering Fornburg. Same issue, no quest being shown for the Seer and visiting her hut, she's at the table and unable to interact

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1009 posts
    Best Answer

Hello everyone,

With the deployment of patch 1.0.4 today, I've been advised that the issue with A Seer's Solace should now be fully resolved. As before, please let me know if this is not the case so that the investigation can be reopened. Thank you all for your patience and understanding throughout this process so far - we're really appreciative and will continue to do what we can to get your issues seen to and resolved.

@Itslileloke I have seen you post about this case on multiple threads, but all for unrelated issues. Please stop doing this as derailing threads goes against our forum rules. As far as I can see from your case, you submitted a video and this is now under review before we can update you. Please wait for our reply.

Official Response
  • camaradon
    5 posts

On a different note, anyone else having the problem of the ultimate edition content (berserker gear) not showing up in the game?
    I've downloaded the responding files but it's not showing up in the game, even after I've completed the family matters quest after which you normally should receive it

• JrGoobs
    1 posts

@camaradon I had it show up, but after dying to a Zealot it disappeared completely from my Quests tab

Edit: Apologies, just realised you were talking about the gear and not the quest. My bad.

• DivineBattles
    3 posts

@ubi-swaggins

I went to the woman who should give you the quest after playing Olgar and only got Family Matters. I was surprised the HUD didn’t start pointing me to the correct hut for Seers Solace but didn’t think much more until I’d finished the interactions in camp. I’ve looted a little and done the sync point but if I go into the hut nothing triggers.

• lanoxious
    4 posts

@fireinthesoul here to, hope they fix it soon. Game is bit useless now. Also got a frozen bug where I couldn't move, fixed with loading a older save. Lot of bugs... 😢

• killafarts16
    1 posts

Does the problem exist on Xbox also or just playstation? Going to play for first time tonight and will do the speedrun thing if i have to.

• Golyesz
    1 posts

Hi guys! Same for me(PS4)... did the raid on the way to the village...did the drinking game,played one Orlog match,applied some tattoos,did the quest with the sleepwalker,climbed the waypoints...
    Hope they work out something soon... tried reinstall and reload save,nothing worked...

• harmpirate
    1 posts

I have the same bug(ps4)

• Axaio_753
    4 posts

This is just stupid. I cleared out 80% of the mysteries and wealth. As well as done the mini raid and all activities in both villages. And now I can't proceed. Like really ubi reps. We paid money to buy the game. And not being able to progress past chapter 1 and start charter to in the beginning of the game is absolutely disgusting. What are you guys doing?

• RED-DWARF95
    2 posts

@saulja_boy when you did this did you update 1.02 or did you keep it on 1.00

• lanoxious
    4 posts

Same bug here, stop playing untill this major bug is fixed.

• FigaroElessar9
    1 posts

Same here. PS4.

• Axaio_753
    4 posts

@red-dwarf95 upgraded to 1.02 mistake of the ages, as they say.

• Mcm2491
    1 posts

Hi, the bug is still happening in v.1.0.2

What a shame!!

Please fix it ASAP

• L2k97
    3 posts

And yet there is STILL no response back from Ubisoft about this bug... I shouldn't have to uninstall my hours of work and restart the game and not do any side quests that were highlighted for us to do before the main missions... We pay money to play a game and have an amazing experience and to see it's been 2 days and no update or fix is shocking! Slowly becoming more and more irritated from the lack of correspondence from Ubisoft which is a damn shame I hope there's some form of compensation for those buying this game and literally not being able to play it because of this bug not being resolved. Please get back to us asap on this as it's not right.

Yours sincerely a very displeased customer.

• ll.Liv.ll
    5 posts

@camaradon to get the downloads for the gear you have to disconnect your PS4 from your internet or LAN cable and then reconnect it. Not sure why but it does the trick and imports the equipment into your game.

• ll.Liv.ll
    5 posts

@camaradon to get the downloads for the gear you have to disconnect your PS4 from your internet or LAN cable and then reconnect it. Not sure why but it does the trick and imports the equipment into your game.

• ll.Liv.ll
    5 posts

I've also messaged Darby McDevitt who's narrative director on the game regarding the bug, they're apparently looking into it.

• Momentum78
    1 posts

Valhalla Bug - Cannot proceed with quest 'A Seer's Solace' (Le réconfort d'une Volva)

I have just thought and starter playing Valhalla going through the quest managed to get to Volka when midi video the game stopped and create a bug.
    Restarted ans impossible to see the quest on my map although the instructions ask to find Valka Hutt. And when i get there no discussion available.
    I tried restoring an old save version, but the same thing happens.
    I am gouttes after only a jours of play i must stop!!!!
    What now??

• ArGoode
    2 posts

Arrgh so frustrating! Wait nearly 2 years for the game to be released and comes with complete game ruining/halting bug right at the start!!.. I wouldnt call this a bug but more a massive incident that should have all the attention of their game developers. Pity.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics