ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Dj0rdje12
    36 posts

Really surprising I am also on PS4 quest worked perfectly fine, also played 3 and half hours without any single bug so far.

• FenrisBorn
    2 posts

@momentum78 Have the same bug. Auto and Quick saves are all corrupt. Starting again to see if it clears on PS4.

• Liamw628
    1 posts

Are Ubisoft actually commenting at all about this? Not got social media’s so can’t see and the chat function isn’t working apparently!

• FenrisBorn
    2 posts

@ubi-swaggins I did the mission with the comb, sleepwalker and the fight in the cave. I wonder about a bit.

• sikcm4ade
    2 posts

Hey guys I'm having the same issue with a seers solace. How do we fix this? I already updated it but it won't track the quest. Even when I walk into valkas hut

• Godious87
    1 posts

@saulja_boy
    mine is the same I spoke with the women outside the main cabin and looked at my quest listing and there is no quest for a seer of solace? I go to the hut in the mountains and there is a person inside but you can’t interact with them?! Gutted on day release I can’t play the game fix this issue ASAP!

• Jordirulezzzz
    1 posts

same here, not able to play

• Rianne25
    1 posts

Just got the game today. Did a little exploring before trying the seer's quest and it doesn't work. Is there any ETA on a fix for this? I've been looking forward to this game....

• El_Mattiaso
    55 posts

@sikcm4ade You have to start a new game with 1.02 downloaded. Worked for me.

• xgirlgaperx1982
    1 posts

Im having the same issue . Get to her house and shes just standing there . I guess my style of play glitched it .. i always do side quests and wander around for awhile first then jump to main mission quests . Now the game is glitched and i have read through everyones comments and ubisoft hasnt said almost anything other then they are sorry and will tell developers ... im not a beta tester i bought this game from a big box retailer in florida and now my game is basically useless . I really hope ubisoft does what any developers would and obviously should do or allready have done and patched it .. ive got more then 11 hours in the. Game explored like crazy . Im going to be furious if their big bug fix is to have to restart and delete my save data ..... cmon guys get it together please!!!!

• sikcm4ade
    2 posts

@maitiumacfaolch ill try it out thanks. I'll lyk

• joosttboyx501
    1 posts

@godious87 same can't continue playing anymore because of this quest not popping up. Hopefully ubisoft will respond fast cuz I didn't wanna be free for nothing

• MJB198101
    1 posts

Seer's Quest bug.......this is [censored] up $200 game and the main quest is bugged out. Come on guys i took off work to spend the day playing Creed and now I have spent my day deleting and reinstalling.

Shame Shame

• guest-FpiMvLOF
    5 posts

This game is so bad why haven’t Ubisoft fixed this seer bug you’ve known about it for 3 days

• ArGoode
    2 posts

@ubi-swaggins Completed - sleepwalking man, started the quest to retrieve 4 reindeer antlers, spoke with the poet, got tattoos, upgraded weapons, lost miserably at the drinking competition and played the strange god favor game

• rorymitch3ll
    1 posts

I started on ver 1.0.0 on PS4 and was able to get the quest to show up normally, even after doing other missions. I restarted to install ver 1.0.2 and it stopped showing the marker on the map. I’ve also restarted the game with 1.0.2 and now the quest doesn’t come up at all!

• Krist0felOs
    2 posts

I managed to get past with minimale damage.
    I had a manual (1.0.0) save file from just before I started to wander around.
    I deleted game, installed it from disc without internet, so it could not update. Went to that quest before doing anything else and the cutscene started.

• camaradon
    5 posts

@ll-liv-ll Thanks man, that did the trick!

• Dj0rdje12
    36 posts

PS4 player here. I had game already downloaded and today after work I started playing it which was 5 hours ago. I didn´t see any update taking place ( all of them are automatic for me) so dont know which version I was playing.

Played for exactly 3 and half hour and had no problem with this quest or any bug during that time , I had one raid and collected one wealth and one synchronization point before ding this quest , everything was fine.

Game bought on PS store USA.

Its really sad to see so many people who cant even run the game on PC and many who cant progress certain quests. I really hope they patch this quickly so we can enjoy game .

• DBeriro
    1 posts

What a joke! 2 hours in and there is a game breaking bug!

Suggested Topics