Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• colikee
    3 posts

Installed game with 1.0.2 and have the same issue. No way i´m already starting all over again! Ubisoft needs to patch this asap!

• bambam299
    7 posts

Is there any word on this being fixed yet? It's really infuriating that a company would allow a game breaking bug like this to be released to it's fanbase, to the people they expect to pay full price.

• bigladpope
    2 posts

Seer of solace cannot be found anywhere. Not the only person who is experiencing this. Good Job Ubisoft

• radek4774
    4 posts

I also have the same problem, the quest is bugged and it doesnt do anything. Its very sad. But my girlfriend doesnt have the same problém even if she plays on the same ps4, just on another account. What can i do?

• marc5916
    54 posts

@guest-fpimvlof

Because as you may or may not know...

Sony's certification process usually takes from one to two weeks, depending upon the size of the patch.

If it takes longer than that, it's because the dev's may have botched something that causing Sony to reject it.

At that point, the devs have to fix the issue and resubmit, which starts the certification process over again.

This repeats until the devs (so Ubi on that matter) get it right, and Sony approves it and gives the green light.

That process applies for ages now, at least on consoles. 🙂

• WillemAnkersmit
    2 posts

There's nog quest point at the map for the 'a seer's solace'. So now I cann't play the game. I'll hope you can fix this bug. I'm playing with version 1.0.2 on the ps4.

• WillemAnkersmit
    2 posts

The bug is still active on the ps4.

• meganedw
    1 posts

Same here. 😭😭 ps4

• guest-FpiMvLOF
    5 posts

@marc5916 that’s ridiculous so we have to now wait weeks for them to fix this. They should of delayed the release date till they sorted it

• h4p1
    5 posts

@littlenutri nothing yet, we are still waiting 🙂

• Oneeye_japan
    3 posts

Same here. Well back to witcher 3.

• luckyy1996
    1 posts

got also this problem on ps4

The game will not allow me to complete the quest 'A Seer's Solace'. The quest won't track on my HUD or my map and when I go to the place specified in the quest description, I am not able to talk to anyone to proceed with the quest.

Quest was tracked on my map before updating the game to 1.0.2

• bambam299
    7 posts

@marc5916 but that's not good enough. From the looks of it in this forum, Ubisoft were made aware of the issue in early access. Why was there no communication from them to say that updating before the mission could cause gameplay issues?

Why am I expected to pay full price upfront when they can't release a patched game upfront? Now we're all sitting here, outta pocket with a broken game and radio silence on when we can expect a fix

• fireinthesoul
    18 posts

Oh well, gonna accept defeat and try reinstalling....hope this works 😞

• marc5916
    54 posts

@guest-fpimvlof

I don't think it will need weeks, but Sony's verification process does last quite a bit.

Sorry...i know, that's not what you have expected to here but that's how it works with game patches.

Unless something has changed that I'm not aware off.

Anyway let's hope for the best! 🙂

• bambam299
    7 posts

@fireinthesoul if you have saved after installing 1.0.2, it doesn't fix it. The game won't allow you to resume until you reinstall the patch

• guest-FpiMvLOF
    5 posts

@marc5916 so when they do eventually fix it they will do another update and it will work?

• jlk_213
    2 posts

So as far as I can tell they still haven't fixed it yet, because it's now the release day and I can't progress.

• fireinthesoul
    18 posts

@bambam299 I've deleted everything and installing without internet connection so I dont get the update.
    See how it goes now....🤞

• BIJOBEAR
    1 posts

Im having the same issue on ps4. 10 hours now and nothing. This is so frustrating for the money I paid and the time we waited since pre order. Pls fix without us needing to delete and restart. Thats pathetic to be honest

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics