Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• guest-v2nQrKCF
    1 posts

I have been getting the same thing. Ps4. This is really upsetting having to wait to play a game I purchased. I may try and return it for my money back.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 768 posts
    Best Answer

Hello everyone,

With the deployment of patch 1.0.4 today, I've been advised that the issue with A Seer's Solace should now be fully resolved. As before, please let me know if this is not the case so that the investigation can be reopened. Thank you all for your patience and understanding throughout this process so far - we're really appreciative and will continue to do what we can to get your issues seen to and resolved.

@Itslileloke I have seen you post about this case on multiple threads, but all for unrelated issues. Please stop doing this as derailing threads goes against our forum rules. As far as I can see from your case, you submitted a video and this is now under review before we can update you. Please wait for our reply.

Official Response
  • guest-gojkD60F
    1 posts

@mlduffie

Same. Played a few hours did the small island raid and bagged my first legendary animal went to Valkas Hut and can't interact with her at all. Has Ubisoft announced that a fix is otw? Or that they even know? I've seen posts saying just run the game without the patch but then other posts say without the patch another main quest Prodigal Prince or something won't work...nuts man

• TheArchivist95
    7 posts
    I have been getting the same thing. Ps4. This is really upsetting having to wait to play a game I purchased. I may try and return it for my money back.

Yeah that's the deal with refunds? This special edition wasn't cheap and it's basically only useful as a doorstep to me now. I didn't pay for just a tutorial and then the first area. Has Ubi said ANYTHING about this?

• dbgager
    158 posts

I had no issues at all. I'm way past that.

• dbgager
    158 posts

@mlduffie Did you do everything in Hornburg before heading up there..Clear all the blue icons. Talk to the blacksmith etc.

• ekington
    1 posts

Yea, im encountering this bug on November 10th. This needs to be fixed.

• FudloeZ
    2 posts

@ubi-swaggins Yep. Completed a few side quests, raided a ton. Can't continue.

• FudloeZ
    2 posts

@fudloez I have no problem waiting for a patch. It's a gorgeous, fun game. Worth every penny for the Ultimate Edition.

• Culpablex1
    12 posts

@longjohn119 awesome your beta test was for nothing because u honestly helped us 0%. Thanks bro for playing a broken game before anyone else did.👍

• Culpablex1
    12 posts

I dont know why ubisoft doesnt test the updates before they just roll them out, i cant continue because they found a bug somewhere after the quest they broke [censored] ubisoft

• wickedisthyname
    1 posts

B t only can I not do this quest all of my beserker gear from ultimate pack dlc has not shown up either

• TheArchivist95
    7 posts

They need to at least say something. The refusal to communicate makes it look like they sold us a broken product, took the cash and ran. Being ignored when I just paid them a ton of money for a game that doesn't work is really [censored] me off.

• mmiller554
    1 posts

Same!! Wth!?! First the voices sound like crap and now I can't even play the game. What a waist of money. Never had these kind of issues with any game before! So disappointing!

• BGT2017.ATK
    1 posts

Quest “A Seer’s Solace” does not activate to allow interaction with the Seer in the prologue. On PS4

• bambam299
    7 posts

@thearchivist95 just read an article on PC gamer. So Ubisoft can ignore us complaining about a game breaking bug yet someone was offended by wording in the game so they released a statement saying they will patch it out right away. [censored] Ubisoft

• kbale1
    2 posts
  • PJJP13
    2 posts

@ubi-swaggins I did before going back to your home town. I also found an item where my character references the seer but that is after i should have had the quest for the seer.

• RGoed
    2 posts

Same issue here. I resfuse to start over. Hope it gets fixed soon, but i doubt it...
    A shame

• TheArchivist95
    7 posts

My honest advice is tweet at them in like 2 hour intervals and don't stop till this is fixed. I promise you if enough people do that, it'll get done lol

We are Assassins, brothers and sisters. Time to go up against an evil corporation irl.

• thratas
    1 posts

Good [censored] thing to spend 100e for broken piece of [censored] game. Good job bugisoft 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics