ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DOMM3L
    8 posts

@ubi-swaggins why has there been no updates and has this issue not been acknowledged by Ubisoft so far. It just has been very quit while a lot of people who paid good money for this game are unable to play this game. The bug was reported on November 6 already. That is 4 days before release and yet still we cannot continue playing the game.
    This is just a incredible big FU to the customers and community.

• ljbean
    8 posts

@domm3l Agree! Absolutely shocking, they're just sticking their heads in the sand about it.

• abcghi123789
    12 posts

@guest-03cf4wef

If they at least would have told us BEFORE starting the game and not let everyone run into this bug.

• abcghi123789
    12 posts

@domm3l
    They just replied in another thread: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/77310/a-seers-solace-bug/5

Will be patched out in "a future patch". So does not seem to be much of a priority.

• dazsin
    7 posts

I'm in total disbelief about this. It's not like it's a minor annoyance, graphics glitch etc, this literally STOPS the game progressing!! You'd thing Ubisoft would be in panic mode, issuing a massive apology and working round the clock to fix it, but absolutely nothing!!!!!!!!

• ljbean
    8 posts

@abcghi123789 I have noticed that you can't submit technical support problems on Ubis website now... this is SUCH A JOKE

• abcghi123789
    12 posts

@ljbean Probably reached max. amount of unsolved tickets of 999.999 😉

• ljbean
    8 posts

@maitiumacfaolch As in delete save data then restart new game? No need to delete/reinstall?

• ljbean
    8 posts

@ubi-spud How do you stop the game from updating? Ubi come on, this is a major, major issue.

• DOMM3L
    8 posts

@ubi-spud is this considered as an acceptable work around at Ubisoft? To just say to people that they have to restart a game that was broken upon release after they payed good money for it. Me and many more has already explored alot and I am not going to restart the game. I'll sooner return it to the store. Is there any idea when this patch will be released?

• mythking17
    6 posts

@ubi-spud OK So let me get this straight people get upset over a word that's in the game and you fix that immediately but a game breaking bug and you tell them to restart the game with a new save file before updating. Im sorry but are all your game developers this [censored] incompetent! Get your head out of your [censored] and fix this [censored] mess you call a game!

• Chris_Lee1497
    1 posts

Unable to track seers solace. Isn’t appearing in quest log

• dejvi955
    6 posts

@ljbean
    If we want to make them aware that we are [censored] of by this bug and their approach to fix it we all shoud post it in replies below their official valhalla posts on Twitter and let the world know.
    Please do this, so we all together put preasure on Ubisoft.

• charlotte-91
    1 posts

@golfman360
    Resolving a bug and accounting for it are distinctly separate things. I would hazard a guess that over half of players will immediately deviate from the main quest line and explore side content. Why should they not do that? Its a core design element of the entire genre. Telling players to account for this by altering their natural behaviour only serves to detract from the issue at hand, which is this embarassingly bad launch bug. It needs to be both fixed and communicated as top priority.

Its an opportunity to redeem past grievances (cough Unity) by showing they have competence to handle this better and so far, sadly, they appear not to have learned...

• dazsin
    7 posts

@dejvi955 I'm not on Twitter but considering joining just to do this, as they have turned off their support mechanisms

• CryZz6IX
    7 posts

@ubi-spud

this is ridiculous. You guys knew of this problem before launch 6 days early and it stil isn’t fixed?? Shame on you guys.

• abcghi123789
    12 posts

@ubi-baron
    This seems to only happen on PS4 and affects quite a lot of people, for example here: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/76806/valhalla-bug-cannot-proceed-with-quest-a-seer-s-solace/419
    When having a physical edition, the game will immediately boot up on version 1.0.0 after installation. Many of don't check for patches then but just start eager to play. A few minutes later you'll get the notification that an update is available, so you'll close the game and install the update which leads everyone doing so to this game-breaking bug.

This has first been reported on November 6. Not only has this not been patched out, but Ubisoft hasn't even given out a warning to anyone to not install the update to prevent this from happening.

• AmFShaDork
    2 posts

In another Thread they said that they will fix it with one of the next patches.... Such a bad support. Its not that a bear is walking against a tree... its game breaking.
    The hrs i already spend havent been so much fun that I will start again. This is the "workaround" they also now officially recommend. A joke - I will check for refund.

Here the link where they said that it will be "future" patched:

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/77310/a-seers-solace-bug/6

• FabianFokker90
    1 posts

Is there any time indication on when they are going to fix this? I also have like more than 6,5 hours in the game. I would hate to throw all of that away just because the pre ordered version, or the 1.0.2 version is bugging like crazy. I even saw messages online that there are more missions than just ' The Seer's Solace' mission that do the same..

• guest-O7FWzmaF
    1 posts

Valka main quest Is not activated at the beginning of the game

Suggested Topics