Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• BrAinEater_89
    7 posts

I cannot proceed after the mission the swan road the mission when u enter the rangarkamp... the game stops for me its the 3 th time i encounterd a gamebreaking bug... a seers solace 2 times now this man..

• BrAinEater_89
    7 posts

@lorinv i cant even find the mission unwelcome.. its stops for me after the swan road..

• SilentWrath08
    2 posts

@el_mattiaso if you delete your save files & restart do you lose all your pre -order & ultimate edition add ons ?

• CrazyDonkey88
    100 posts

@takonic
    Dude i've stuck on splash screen.

• alexanderbest05
    1 posts

I had the same issue. It said ”Family Matters, and under “Complete A Seer’s Solance”. The problem was that I was tracking the wrong quest. The solution was to manually go and track the Seer’s Solace in Quest setting. If you do that you should get a Quest Objective symbol on the map.

• frederiquestr
    1 posts

@ubi-swaggins I also have this issue. Ps4 version 1.02. I only explored and looted before trying to start a seers solace quest

• Mr.LolAsdLol
    4 posts

@alexanderbest05 At least for me that doesn't work, because the quest is nowhere to be seen in the quest settings

• SilentWrath08
    2 posts

@jeremy2cool did this work for you also ?

• LordByronyk
    2 posts

A Seer's Solace. I have encountered an annoying bug whereby it doesn't come up on the map (with the waypoint at Valka's Hut). However, I tried to continue on my way to Valka's Hut, where inside there should be a cutscene that plays. However, there was no cutscene whatsoever. I have closed and reopened the game, and restarted my PS4 in an attempt to fix it, but it's still the same. This is a rather large issue, as it means I cannot progress any further through the story. I really hope that you are able to fix my problem.

• HodgiePodgie85
    14 posts

ordered the ultimate edition, redeemed my codes, had problems with seers solace mission, deleted reinstalled game, 1.0.2 patch done no raiding or anything, seers solace mission worked...however I have lost my ultimate pack etc...season pass I have but no beserk we gear pack, settlement or longships....won’t let me onto the store either, hopefully they should be in OWNED on store, if I remember correctly

• Tibo465
    3 posts

First time i've played some side quests and when i had to go to valka's hut it did not work. I've restarted from the beginning and did no side quests and i've got the same issue. Please fix this problem

• LordByronyk
    2 posts

@hodgiepodgie85 I preordered the Ultimate Edition, received it today, and ran into the problem with A Seer's Solace. I know there's things saying delete and reinstall the game, but I would much rather they provide a patch that lets me play the game how I wish, as I do not just go from main mission to main mission, I do everything I can along the way, raiding all the places I can, getting all the collectibles, etc...

One should not need to delete their savegame and play in a way that doesn't suit them just for the game to work. I am not impressed with Ubisoft, and sincerely hope that they will fix this soon.

• Veraor
    2 posts

@saulja_boy same here!

• DJDarkrobe
    6 posts

@ubi-woofer What if we spent helix credits on package materials to upgrade our armor, are we going to get a refund for that or have those materials credited to any characters created on the account?

• ubishaykenway
    3 posts

@ubi-swaggins I have done many side quest as I would usually do before the main story mission in any AC game and this one bugged for doing side missions before a story

• Sweet_Dagn
    1 posts

Just want to confirm that deleting your old saves and starting a new game works! It's a [censored] off, especially if you explored loads beforehand though. When you start a new game, just head to your city and start family matters. A seers solace will actually appear in your quest log that you can track to Valka's hut. Works fine!

• DIRTYMXCN
    1 posts

Got a solution right here

• Veraor
    2 posts

@funbagsofsatan could you help me out? It just doesn’t work and I don’t really know what to do

• DJDarkrobe
    6 posts

@dirtymxcn Since I spent Helix credits on stuff on my character, this is a solution that will not work. So in the meantime I'll play FF14, HZD, & Destiny until my PS5 comes in and then play Spider-Man!

• MrFaizulla
    3 posts
    @funbagsofsatan Would you be able to post a link to an unlisted YouTube video? Thank you!

Have the same problem
    here is the video

Suggested Topics