Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Tibo465
    3 posts

@ubi-woofer First time i've played some side quests and when i had to go to valka's hut it did not work. I've restarted from the beginning and did no side quests and i've got the same issue. Please fix this problem

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1009 posts
    Best Answer

Hello everyone,

With the deployment of patch 1.0.4 today, I've been advised that the issue with A Seer's Solace should now be fully resolved. As before, please let me know if this is not the case so that the investigation can be reopened. Thank you all for your patience and understanding throughout this process so far - we're really appreciative and will continue to do what we can to get your issues seen to and resolved.

@Itslileloke I have seen you post about this case on multiple threads, but all for unrelated issues. Please stop doing this as derailing threads goes against our forum rules. As far as I can see from your case, you submitted a video and this is now under review before we can update you. Please wait for our reply.

Official Response
  • dahmharbi
    1 posts

Same with me ..
    I can not play the game

• tempest1002009
    3 posts

Any idea when the seers quest bug will be fixed.. 😡😡

• colikee
    3 posts

@mrfaizulla this is not accurate.
    I also started the game at 1.0.2, but i'm having the same issues as evertone else.

• Tibo465
    3 posts

@el_mattiaso started with this patch and it still did not work

• jamesy_boy665
    1 posts

@el_mattiaso i installed the game with the 1.02 update, i havent actually played it yet, will it work for me?,

• marc5916
    54 posts

@jamesy_boy665

If you start fresh (no older save files) it should. It did work for me.

Look at the images above (my previous post - proof)

• MrFaizulla
    3 posts

@budd95 tried on ps4 didn’t work for me

• chefgaz
    9 posts

@abcghi123789 i did exactly thw same. Done almost everything else you can do up to that point.

• tempest1002009
    3 posts

ubisoft are u fixing the seers quest issue any time soon😡. Paid good money for this game and i expected to be able to play it. Only 2 hours into game but one is not amused.

• Korangar47
    3 posts

Done all collectibles in Rygjafylke all wealth, mysteries and artefacts and cannot proceed to A Seer's Solace quest.

• Korangar47
    3 posts

@ubi-litten I have the same problem.

• nightwalker809
    16 posts

@korangar47 me too I’ve done literally everything in Norway, also anyone else notice 2 quests and a wealth are blocked off by a wall like their unfinished or something

• Culpablex1
    12 posts

Only way is to uninstall and reinstall with internet off so u dont update till after the seers solace quest , hopefully u manually saved right before the game updated because none of your save games will be playable after the update , its crazy that ubisoft keeps selling broken games and we have to find ways to get around it so that we can play them.

And yes everything u accomplished was for absolutely nothing we have all wasted countless hours... ubisoft support is a joke

• NNUGNHOJ
    1 posts

This is so bad, just spent hours running around doing all the side quests thinking maybe I needed to complete them first before this 'a seer's solace' quest would continue. Finally, exasperated, check the forums, and find out it's a bug. Now have to choose between waiting an unknown amount of time or starting the game from scratch, losing about 5 hours worth of progress. Really not good enough - anyone know what the refund situation is with this?

• Culpablex1
    12 posts

@marc5916 hell no

• nightwalker809
    16 posts

10 hours into the game, did everything except 2 quests and a wealth because their blocked off...? Now I can’t play the game (progress story and maps) and on top of that some content you can’t even get to 🤣 is this a joke?

• manoim50
    1 posts

I'm Cannot proceed with quest 'A Seer's Solace'

• Culpablex1
    12 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics