Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 807 posts
    Best Answer

Hello everyone,

With the deployment of patch 1.0.4 today, I've been advised that the issue with A Seer's Solace should now be fully resolved. As before, please let me know if this is not the case so that the investigation can be reopened. Thank you all for your patience and understanding throughout this process so far - we're really appreciative and will continue to do what we can to get your issues seen to and resolved.

@Itslileloke I have seen you post about this case on multiple threads, but all for unrelated issues. Please stop doing this as derailing threads goes against our forum rules. As far as I can see from your case, you submitted a video and this is now under review before we can update you. Please wait for our reply.

Official Response
  • jamesy_boy665
    1 posts

@el_mattiaso i installed the game with the 1.02 update, i havent actually played it yet, will it work for me?,

• marc5916
    54 posts

@jamesy_boy665

If you start fresh (no older save files) it should. It did work for me.

Look at the images above (my previous post - proof)

• MrFaizulla
    3 posts

@budd95 tried on ps4 didn’t work for me

• chefgaz
    9 posts

@abcghi123789 i did exactly thw same. Done almost everything else you can do up to that point.

• tempest1002009
    3 posts

ubisoft are u fixing the seers quest issue any time soon😡. Paid good money for this game and i expected to be able to play it. Only 2 hours into game but one is not amused.

• Korangar47
    3 posts

Done all collectibles in Rygjafylke all wealth, mysteries and artefacts and cannot proceed to A Seer's Solace quest.

• Korangar47
    3 posts

@ubi-litten I have the same problem.

• nightwalker809
    16 posts

@korangar47 me too I’ve done literally everything in Norway, also anyone else notice 2 quests and a wealth are blocked off by a wall like their unfinished or something

• Culpablex1
    12 posts

Only way is to uninstall and reinstall with internet off so u dont update till after the seers solace quest , hopefully u manually saved right before the game updated because none of your save games will be playable after the update , its crazy that ubisoft keeps selling broken games and we have to find ways to get around it so that we can play them.

And yes everything u accomplished was for absolutely nothing we have all wasted countless hours... ubisoft support is a joke

• NNUGNHOJ
    1 posts

This is so bad, just spent hours running around doing all the side quests thinking maybe I needed to complete them first before this 'a seer's solace' quest would continue. Finally, exasperated, check the forums, and find out it's a bug. Now have to choose between waiting an unknown amount of time or starting the game from scratch, losing about 5 hours worth of progress. Really not good enough - anyone know what the refund situation is with this?

• Culpablex1
    12 posts

@marc5916 hell no

• nightwalker809
    16 posts

10 hours into the game, did everything except 2 quests and a wealth because their blocked off...? Now I can’t play the game (progress story and maps) and on top of that some content you can’t even get to 🤣 is this a joke?

• manoim50
    1 posts

I'm Cannot proceed with quest 'A Seer's Solace'

• Culpablex1
    12 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Kristi_00
    3 posts

Hi! Same broken quest here(ps4). About clean saves, its not working. I yesterday got game, installed and updated to 1.0.2 and only then started game first time.

• Culpablex1
    12 posts

@kristi_00 uninstall update and restart game , im on ps4 and im telling this game will not work , if u update before the quest seers solace u will not be able to continue

• Culpablex1
    12 posts

@marc5916 ps4?, dont mislead these people there is no way to continue dude u are a '[censored], i just got the blade and im on version 1.0.0, go dig a hole for your xbox kid that things dead

• anoebis88
    1 posts

had the same problem I deleted the saved games and started over again with in 5 to 10 min I'm there again and skip it all, before you talk to the Smith or randvi got to quest log there you find 2 quests track valka's hut and leave family matters. (Bye bye 10h gameplay but I can continu)

• jlk_213
    2 posts

It's the 1.02 patch that's messing things up from what I have seen

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics