Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• anoebis88
    1 posts

had the same problem I deleted the saved games and started over again with in 5 to 10 min I'm there again and skip it all, before you talk to the Smith or randvi got to quest log there you find 2 quests track valka's hut and leave family matters. (Bye bye 10h gameplay but I can continu)

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 807 posts
    Best Answer

Hello everyone,

With the deployment of patch 1.0.4 today, I've been advised that the issue with A Seer's Solace should now be fully resolved. As before, please let me know if this is not the case so that the investigation can be reopened. Thank you all for your patience and understanding throughout this process so far - we're really appreciative and will continue to do what we can to get your issues seen to and resolved.

@Itslileloke I have seen you post about this case on multiple threads, but all for unrelated issues. Please stop doing this as derailing threads goes against our forum rules. As far as I can see from your case, you submitted a video and this is now under review before we can update you. Please wait for our reply.

Official Response
  • jlk_213
    2 posts

It's the 1.02 patch that's messing things up from what I have seen

• JulianBSS
    2 posts

Do we have any idea when this will be patched? Because I really don't want to restart now and have to do all the side quests again. I have put a few hours into this and really don't want them to go to waste.

• guest-ZmGwQJ2F
    1 posts

@ubi-spud it sucks what i need to do?

• marc5916
    54 posts

@colikee

Well, then it's either random or you did something extra that did break the quest line.

And on that matter Ubi will definitely fix that on the upcoming patch. 🙂

• marc5916
    54 posts

@culpablex1

no what...lol

• JulianBSS
    2 posts

Do you know when the next patch will be?

• Culpablex1
    12 posts

@marc5916
    U lie
    @colikee
    Uninstall, restart game offline , install update after completing seers solace thats it,

• marc5916
    54 posts

@culpablex1

It seems you're very confused. Anyway good luck with the game. 🙂

• Culpablex1
    12 posts

@marc5916
    What system are u playing on

• marc5916
    54 posts

@culpablex1

I think that's it then. Lier...seriously?

There is no room for me on those forums.

Have a great day and good luck with your game!

• jehan2940
    1 posts

Lost many hours to find solution for this quest.Its a bug.[censored] i need whiskey now

• piecez4life14
    1 posts

Same happened to me re installing the game now smh

• Culpablex1
    12 posts

@marc5916 you are misleading people, i currently have all ubisoft titles released and this is not an isolated event watchdogs has the same problem kid, u must be like 15 and have an xbox, i am playing this game and trying to help people get thru it , u are what? Just tryin to figure out how u have the only copy of the game that plays seers solace after patch 1.0.2. I call bull

• jerre_602
    11 posts

@el_mattiaso not doing that, I already discovered the whole region, that's not a solution

• jerre_602
    11 posts

@ubi-spud Eta? I've waited 12 hours and I discovered the whole region already. I'm not going to do that again. THIS IS NOT A MINOR BUG THAT YOU CAN FIX LATER WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE DOING IT.

• Raven12099
    4 posts

@saulja_boy
    After digging around, I noticed if you do side quest, and exploring around first before progressing the main 1st few missions then when you go to do the Prodigal prince quest. The quest will glitche and stops progression of the game. After starting a new game and doing only the 1st few main missions before exploring, looting, and leveling, then the game progresses normal. I'm playing on ps4 pro, but my cousin had the same issue on the PC.

• Raven12099
    4 posts

@ubi-swaggins

Just a observation, hope it could help the dev team.

After digging around, I noticed if you do side quest, and exploring around first before progressing the main 1st few missions then when you go to do the Prodigal prince quest. The quest will glitche and stops progression of the game. After starting a new game and doing only the 1st few main missions before exploring, looting, and leveling, then the game progresses normal. I'm playing on ps4 pro, but my cousin had the same issue on the PC.

• Caden200045
    2 posts

So I’ve encountered the problem with mission yesterday, and instead of starting over I decided to explore and find all the mystery’s etc and now that I’ve explored all and I mean all of Norway I was wondering what the ETA on the update will be? Or if I should just bite the bullet and, start the game over from the beginning?

• guest-0K73jrqF
    1 posts

Ubisoft just please tell us an approximate time to expect a fix... communication and transparency would be great right now. It is super frustrating to pay $60 only to not get passed the first chapter. I am genuinely considering returning the game and getting my money back.
    Like others have said, I will try and get my friends who are all experiencing this to comment on this thread as well to get more of their attention.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics