Quick Suggestions

• Cosianpirulo
    2 posts

@nightwalker809 i did man :/...

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1029 posts
    Best Answer

Hello everyone,

With the deployment of patch 1.0.4 today, I've been advised that the issue with A Seer's Solace should now be fully resolved. As before, please let me know if this is not the case so that the investigation can be reopened. Thank you all for your patience and understanding throughout this process so far - we're really appreciative and will continue to do what we can to get your issues seen to and resolved.

@Itslileloke I have seen you post about this case on multiple threads, but all for unrelated issues. Please stop doing this as derailing threads goes against our forum rules. As far as I can see from your case, you submitted a video and this is now under review before we can update you. Please wait for our reply.

Official Response
  • nightwalker809
    16 posts

7 reported game breaking bugs!
    ubisoft: man the long ship! shut down support chat, don’t respond to dms, pretend it doesn’t exist on Twitter, don’t respond to forums 😂

• Semno00
    4 posts

[censored] i cant even get past the loading screen now. This is unbelievable

• shrawed
    4 posts

@hadiim I restarted the game without patch, at least until I passed the seer mission, and it was super buggy. It seemed like every time an NPC talked the audio cut out half way through. Then there were a few repeating cutscenes. Very immersive stuff.

• Semno00
    4 posts

I just made a new save. I eat the [censored] guys. I hope this works.

• guest-vWJNPtOF
    3 posts

I have the same problem in the Family Affairs mission. Will I have to start the game again?

• nightwalker809
    16 posts

@guest-vwjnptof delete the whole game, go offline to prevent update, reinstall and then once your past the seer cutscene, download the update (yes you will need to start over)

• shrawed
    4 posts

@disla12 That would be nice.

• guest-vWJNPtOF
    3 posts

It's unbelievable. I was waiting madly for that game and I paid dearly. I want my money back.

• Deafprodige
    3 posts

Same problem here. Reading this some of you have played for nearly 4 days now. If not fixed by Friday I'll be bringing this nearly 200$ game back- 30 day return window. Goodluck if its still not fixed friday.

• Bigmke200
    3 posts

I brought additional content for game brought 35 dollars worth of helix credits will i lose the stuff i bought with them.

• jamyko
    1 posts

Same problem here😒😒 bit disappointed have been waiting a long time for the game and now i am not able to even play it, glad i am not the only one, that means it's not anything i did wrong

• rostikvip
    4 posts
  • lolipantsu1
    3 posts

wonder if we'll get apology helix credits for this, mobile games that are less heavily monetized give out apology in game currency for maintenance, unexpected maintenance, and game breaking bugs.

• Semno00
    4 posts

I Made a new save. All 10+ hours progresss gone. But i got the Seer mission. Now i can play the whole game i hope.

• bakedfriend
    1 posts

This is absolutely ridiculous, like so many others I have done alot of exploration and side quests before venturing to the hut only to see her playing with some bird and unable to speak to her. I have lost all motivation into wanting to restart and pick it back up all over again. If this is not fixed soon, I will be seeking a refund. Get your [censored] together Ubi.

• Sc0ut711
    1 posts

I’m having the same problem getting past Valka’s hut. I don’t want to restart this game like someone had to do. They need to get this fixed.

• cusickjm
    1 posts

@ubi-swaggins I’m stuck at Seer’s Solace too, and I’ve completed the drinking game, dice game, and sleepwalking guy.

• nightwalker809
    16 posts

@cusickjm it’s a bug not anything with your completion

• Ringo_Kearney
    1 posts

So many people posting this issue here and all we have received back so far is what? Two comments from the support team??

Get this patched asap, you expect bugs from smaller developers and cheaper games like Illfonic but at least they sort them and more importantly keep their customers well updated on the issue this is meant to be the leading contender for game of the year, get it patched ye are an embarrassment.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics