Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • szalkiria
    14 posts

@chefgaz I was uninstalling the game and installing again but don't let me load my saves with out patch 1.0.2

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 713 posts
    Best Answer

Hello everyone,

With the deployment of patch 1.0.4 today, I've been advised that the issue with A Seer's Solace should now be fully resolved. As before, please let me know if this is not the case so that the investigation can be reopened. Thank you all for your patience and understanding throughout this process so far - we're really appreciative and will continue to do what we can to get your issues seen to and resolved.

@Itslileloke I have seen you post about this case on multiple threads, but all for unrelated issues. Please stop doing this as derailing threads goes against our forum rules. As far as I can see from your case, you submitted a video and this is now under review before we can update you. Please wait for our reply.

Official Response
  • sofia.mood
    7 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • zk15101992
    3 posts

@chefgaz yes ps4

• chefgaz
    9 posts

@szalkiria yeah i tried that five times and got fed up of doing it.

• JPMeek
    1 posts

@szalkiria Iā€™m having this same issue, is there going to be a patch to fix this?

• szalkiria
    14 posts

@zk15101992 Do You install the patch 1.0.2 ?

• szalkiria
    14 posts

@jpmeek I hope so .

• reyface09
    1 posts

Saddddddddddddd

• chefgaz
    9 posts

@szalkiria yeah everytime if i dont it says i cant use my save game.

• szalkiria
    14 posts

@chefgaz When you don't need patch they give you every 3 days if you need one you need wait. Is [censored] me off sometimes.

• xwgtho79
    1 posts

Hi Ubisoft,

I have also raised this with you as an online case. When can we expect a patch and or fix when players like myself and others im sure have spent over 6 hours of gameplay, exploring, gathering, upgrading, killing legendary animals etc.

I personally have also spent ACTUAL ubisoft units from my personal account on this game. I trust Ubisoft will be looking into this and reimbursing players who have done this?

Not a good start for such a high expectation game and for fans such as myself and others who have the entire assassins creed game series and over $1000 spent on this series alone.

• guest-5P6NLC6G
    1 posts

same problem with me. I did what was previously mentioned in the forum and deleted the game, restarted, did no side missions or raids, just followed the story and I was able to do the seers solace mission. BUT..... after this I continued as normal with side missions and when I went to fast travel nothing happened! Except that I froze at the location I was at.

• Dem_Mac
    2 posts

Have had the same problem with the Seers solace quest.
    I am now stuck and would probably have to restart the game until it bombs again!
    All distributed games nowadays are bug ridden, but this must be a new record!
    It now is only a matter of time before one falls through the bottom of the world or gets stuck in a wall šŸ˜‰

• szalkiria
    14 posts

@dem_mac We need to wait. Well it will be one big patch .

• RnCMetalSi
    3 posts

Just to confirm, to get around this you have to delete your saves and restart the game playing with the 1.0.2 patch. No need to reinstall the game. To be safe i didn't do any side activities until i had completed A Seers Solace but everything seems to be working now.

• szalkiria
    14 posts

@xwgtho79 I was waiting for this game a year. And now it suck when you can't played because of some stupid error .

• Dem_Mac
    2 posts

@rncmetalsi
    OK, I will give this a go...
    Maybe at the next patch (1.0.3, 1.0.4....) I will again start the game, I guess this will be a long game with many repetitions :-))

• szalkiria
    14 posts

still the need fix this .

• tirillion
    1 posts

@saulja_boy I tried re-installing offline from disk, but the game wont let me load my save saying I need to update first.

• aldoBaybiie
    1 posts

My partner just started a new game on the same PlayStation. Didnā€™t delete the previous one that I started thatā€™s now stuck at seers solace just literally clicked new game. He did the raid at the start and was still able to complete seers solace and move on. The bonuses for the ultimate edition have now loaded on both saves so Iā€™m just waiting for the patch so I can continue on my save game but thereā€™s no problems for my partners one. Everything working fine. Iā€™ve been sent the code for the pre order bonus but havenā€™t redeemed it yet until game has been fixed. Hope Ubisoft fix this soon as I really want to play mine and not my partners save!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics