ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• KyraJack69
    12 posts

@ghostman9819 was this on version 2? Or 1?

• KyraJack69
    12 posts

@aldobaybiie was that on version 2?

• Odraaaciiir
    1 posts

@funbagsofsatan there is still the bug

• CountWhackular1
    4 posts

Well I got through the seer quest, but the game is totally stuck on the subsequent 'a cruel destiny' quest and I can't proceed.
    So even if you get past the seer quest, there are still game breaking quests to come.
    Ridiculous.

• Jesse_Mathers
    1 posts

Already played 15 hours
    spend 200$ for collectors edition
    another 50$ for extra gear and stuff !

i won’t delete my files and start over again ? What kind of release is that ? Fix it please , or you will lose an loyal customer. Very disappointed.

• Ikke1516
    2 posts

@rncmetalsi
    I could not agree more! I don’t want to lose the 6hours already played and be again confronted with a new bug 15h or 20h later... Especially as the game progression (climbing and walking around) is painfully slow... 😞

• Seanoborn
    2 posts

Still having this same issue last night. I explored for a few hours. Did some side quests and lots of exploring, did the raid on that little island in the beginning. Now after I talk to Randvi and Gunnar the quest is stuck on "the clan is glad to see you returned" and "family matters-seer's solace." There is no quest icon on the HUD or map. I've tried talking to everyone in town, nothing. I found the seer's hut and nothing happens. I walk in and there are no cutscenes, she's just in there working at her table and doesn't do or say anything. No option to speak with her.

This is my first Assassin's Creed game ever and I pre-ordered it. I've enjoyed the several hours I've played so far but I'd like to move the story forward!! PLEASE HELP!!

Playing on PS4 with patch 1.0.2 with a disc I preordered from Amazon.

• WhiteFairy2009
    1 posts

@marc5916 don't work at all even with the patch

• p00nranger
    2 posts

I have just come across this bug and it's incredibly frustrating with 7 hours of exploring and sidequests logged...
    I try to raise the issue with support and only after writing everything out it turns out they've shut down the ability to log a support case AND shut down the live chat option! Now I've found this forum post...
    This is horrible support - and is made worse by the lack of action: if you knew about this issue (from the looks of this forum it was spotted and acknowledged before I received the game 2 days ago) then why was the v1.0.2 patch STILL released widely?

Really hoping this gets fixed soon. A major bug like this should have a mod-driven thread with regular updates each day and much better communication to all players.

• nightwalker809
    16 posts

@p00nranger their also refusing DMS and public acknowledgement on Twitter, they’ve replied to 5 people about other things but won’t respond to half the comments which are about this quest

• p00nranger
    2 posts

@nightwalker809 I don't have twitter so didn't realise it was that bad!
    I'm not here to demonise Ubisoft but you just expect a hell of a lot more from a big release like this.

• jamesfarmer84
    9 posts

I’ve just reached Ubisoft and they’ve told me no eta at all for a fix could be a while the agent advised.

• SilverThrash
    2 posts

Do anyone got the corrupted saves bug yet? I restarted the game to pass the Valkya bug but now, after 10 hours of playing, I can't save anymore!

• jamesfarmer84
    9 posts

Yep me and they know about that as well

• SilverThrash
    2 posts

@jamesfarmer84 that sucks. Never happened before! Worst release ever.

• jamesfarmer84
    9 posts

@silverthrash they’ve just given me a link to keep an eye on for updates the link brings me here

• Eredd19
    10 posts

Same issue. I’m so [censored] tired of games coming out broken. Every AAA title is now using “spray and pray” mentality when the game is released. THE PAYING PUBLIC ARE NOT BETA TESTERS.

• LordGripe
    2 posts

I payed for the gold edition and I am really disappointed.
    I played for about 6 hours and was sidequesting.
    The problem is my map didn't even show quest markers.

I started to play on 1.0, because my internet is so slow. The first time you walk from the pier onto the Island my game just stopped working and crashed. I loaded up the game again and nothing crashed but I wasn't able to see the Quest Markers. Ok so no problem just use the Raven and mark everything myself 🤣.

It worked till I got to my hometown.
    The strange thing is as soon as you get off the boat you geht the sidequest markers and you can do the sidequest and you can talk to randvi and she will give you the seers quest. I did sidequests, mysteries everything I could do free roaming. I am really upset now because I had to restart the game.

After restarting the game on 1.0.2 I had no issues so far and I noticed that the boat is marked with a Questmarker and even the longhouse is marked with a Questmarker as soon as you are near it.
    And as soon as you reach you hometown and you get off the boat you can't do the sidequests and you don't see the green sidequest arrows. when you get the seers quest it will be marked on the map. The sidequest arrows now appear after you complete the seers quest.

• jamesfarmer84
    9 posts

I’ve asked re compensation and apparently watch this space. It’s awful, it’s almost a case of don’t they care

• nazgulowen
    4 posts

I got to fix it.

I've started again, when I came back to the town, I talked to everybody. When I had to go Valka... (I didn't mark the quest pressing Option button) I went there and I could see the mark in the Valka's House. So the cinematic started.

I can continue to play 🙂

I hope and wish you can play.

See you guys!

Suggested Topics