Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Deafprodige
    3 posts

Wanted to put my experience here for those that might be in the same boat.
    Brought the game- opened- back to gamestop they fully refunded for store credit because it was within 48 hours of purchase. I have put the funds to cyberpunk pre order and the left over is sitting in my account.
    Maybe I'll buy the game again when its used and $9.99. Till then goodluck getting a fix and Ubisoft in the future dont release a halfass game with bugs within the first 2 quests.

• Eredd19
    10 posts

@ubi-spud no. Fix your game.

• jamesfarmer84
    9 posts

@nazgulowen what was the fix for you?

• XenaFan20
    23 posts

@Ubi-Swaggins

I completed a raid as well as completing the world event where you help the sleepwalker, I gathered some wealth and looted a few dead people too.

• Ssettess
    5 posts

13 hours looting and glitch main Q ...good work 😄 ...we want repair patch asap !

• El-Dr3aMz
    1 posts

Same problem... that’s not nice that there is now solution from Ubisoft

• nazgulowen
    4 posts

@jamesfarmer84 in my message is my solution. I had to started again. It takes 20 minutes to come back to the town

• Eredd19
    10 posts

@ubi-spud I just want to say something, before I just move on to some other game.

(Management always says it’s better to complain, so they know what to fix)

I bought that [censored] steel book version ($120). What a mistake. Literally get NOTHING but a hard case that is worthless, a season pass that will end up being worthless and a bunch of trash skins, you guessed it, worthless.

This is the last time I do this. The disrespect game developers are treating their player base with, is shocking. Almost literally, the first quest doesn’t work. No quests will track while this bug is in effect. It’s not about restarting the game, that’s easy. It’s the fact you’re asking us to. This is nonsense. My debit card cleared the charge for the game. You won’t let me play, without buying it, why the [censored] can’t you hold up your end for f the transaction? Will you refund my money? Of course not. You “spray and pray”, hoping no game breaking bugs will happen??? Liars. This was a bug during prerelease, you let it out anyway. Shame on you. Looks like it’s going in the trash, just like avengers.

• Ssettess
    5 posts

@nazgulowen This is solution for speed runners. I spent 14 hours with looting and collecting and now only chance is start again? Funny ... XX thousnds waiting for repair patch becouse play 14 hours same game and looting again is extra depressiv

• Aproc0
    1 posts

@nazgulowen were you able to download all the dlc stuff again. I was thinking of restarting again. Were you able to get past the seer solace

• Stevierock35
    1 posts

Did a bunch of side quests and now can’t do the main story line?! That’s pretty crappy. No second update was needed for this. Now Ubisoft will have to provide a another update to fix this mess.

• Ssettess
    5 posts

@ubi-spud Ridiculous, when we can get patch? Thousands people refuse play 10 hours + again, only that you are lazy to repair it immediately

• Xx_J1-Gamer_xX
    1 posts

It's the 12th of november, and the update didn't solve anything about this glitch. Hopefully they solve it soon. I don't want to return the game, but if this keeps happening...

• Ssettess
    5 posts

@xx_j1-gamer_xx I have same feel

• automattic333
    2 posts

After arriving at Fornburg and interacting with the residents, I untracked the family matters quest and did all of the side content I could (all of Norway)
    The quest icons for family matters and a Seer's solace stayed on the map for a while into my exploring, but a Seer's solace icon disappeared after a while.
    Might also be linked - I noticed fast travel became unavailable to the viewpoint nearest Valka's hut while I explored, but fast travel was fine for anywhere else.

• Deafprodige
    3 posts

@xx_j1-gamer_xx
    Just saying for your benefit. Not sure where you got the game or even if you saw my post. But I returned within 48 hours so I got a full refund of in store credit.
    Goodluck

• guest-SCS9KDKH
    2 posts

Can’t proceed with the second quest, neither can I track any quests!!! Bought the golden edition, but thinking to take it back, I men this game has just been released and it’s full with bugs!

• guest-SCS9KDKH
    2 posts

Can’t proceed with second quest nor can I track any other quest , this game sucks, want my money back.

• shop37B9CCF47
    4 posts

I'm currently stuck on the step of Sons of Ragnar where you have to talk to Ubba. I am able to talk to him if I reload my original save but after the interaction with Ivar/Ceroerowulf's kid, it bugs out. The kid walks back to town and Ivar/Ubba stand around like casual NPCs. This is the primary quest line so I'm basically [censored] out of luck. I've got a solid five hours in so restarting is not an option. Please let us know you are at least working on fixing this, otherwise I'm going to push through a refund on the weekend.

• allerstav
    2 posts

As many others here so am I having problem whit the q valkas hut. When WHEN can that bug get fixed ??
    The are many many player who have the same problem. So I hope ubi is hurry this thing

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics