Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• FunbagsOfSatan
    26 posts

@ubi-spud Hi Spud,

I replied in the Ubisoft case file with a YouTube link of the progression bug for you to pass on. Thanks 👍

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 700 posts

@funbagsofsatan Brilliant, I'll take it from here. If we need any more information I'll update your case. Thanks for making the effort for us! 💪

Official Response
  • Liamcarlj
    2 posts

This mission is broken. The women am supposed to interact with wont show the interact button?

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 700 posts

@liamcarlj Hey there! We're aware of this issue and have informed the developers. If there's any updates or we need more information, we will let you guys know. I know the quest is rather early in the game, so you could try a new save if to see if this resolves it - but I understand why you wouldn't and know this isn't a fix.

Quick Edit: Please complete this quest BEFORE updating to 1.02 - if you have updated, you can try deleting the game and reinstalling back to 1.00. If this does not work for you, please be assured that this is getting fixed in a patch but we do not have an ETA at the moment.

If you are able to do this, you can then safely update the game.

Official Response
  • Liamcarlj
    2 posts

@ubi-spud

Okay hopefully there's a update soon, reloading or starting a new save doesn't work either sadly.

• road690
    7 posts

I was playing assassin's creed valhalla, i arrived to a mission called a seer solace, but unfortunately it is not showing on the map, the quest just bugged ! Are you aware of this situation i just wasted 3 hours for nothing !

• h4p1
    5 posts

@liamcarlj same here 😞 , i have already 3 hours of gameplay, i dont want to start again to find the same problem, i hope the will fix it soon!!!

• Gaius-Arteum
    4 posts

I have the same issue!
    Need fast patch !

• Gaius-Arteum
    4 posts

@road690 i have the same issue.
    We need Patch for this.
    Many player have the same issue.

• Gaius-Arteum
    4 posts

I was playing assassin's creed valhalla, i arrived to a mission called a seer solace, but unfortunately it is not showing on the map, the quest just bugged ! Are you aware of this situation i just wasted 7 hours for nothing !

try a new game but my issue exist.

• Kormac67
    625 posts

@gaius-arteum 10.11. will be early enough for you.

• Deathsnap198
    18 posts

LOL thats right maybe wait to release date....

• Deathsnap198
    18 posts

maybe wait till release date for bug fixes

• Gaius-Arteum
    4 posts

@ubi-spud
    Same issue with the mission

• JasonMcNinch
    1 posts

Same issue here. Super frustrating.

I have the prompt for "Family Matters" in my quest log, which tells me to complete a Seers solace. However, there is no prompt for the quest "A Seers solace". So when I go to valka's hut nothing happens.

My last auto save was beyond that point, so I can't go back unless I restart the whole game.

• thunderwolf0909
    3 posts

hi,
    solution is uninstall the game, reinstall and don’t update the game to 1.0.2. Do the quest and update after.
    be carefull you can’t load your save, you need to restart all.
    Thunder

• longjohn119
    551 posts

@funbagsofsatan LOLOL ..... That was my first thought when I saw this ....... I rather a handful of people like you got this game early because they earned that privilege so they can beta test it so I don't have to after it releases Tuesday .....

People cry, whine and complain because they don't get early access but then complain because the game is broken at release because no one could beta test it because there was no early access

Early access to reviewers have been going on 30 years ...... Unfortunately no one publicly beta tests their games anymore because everyone thinks it makes them cool if they leak it first so developers stopped using beta testers for the most part because people don't respect NDAs ..... Leaks are unethical and 2020 has been "The year of unethical leaks" not just with games but with hardware too

• Ciaossu-
    25 posts

@thunderwolf0909 Hoping this bug to be fix before the release. Is this main quest?

• breelovesafi
    2 posts

@jasonmcninch same exact issue for me as well.

• breelovesafi
    2 posts

@ciaossu yes it is

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics