Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• cecan20
    10 posts

@funbagsofsatan yeah I ended up resintalling and restarting and never upgrading to 1.0.2 and it seems to be going fairly well other than online connectivity which I don't really need right now. Hopefully ubisoft pulls back 1.0.2 until they fix the issue.

• a10aj31
    3 posts

Same here can't play this game as this quest is bugged

• Ubi-Litten
    Ubisoft Support Staff 79 posts

Thank you for getting in contact and providing this information. Our game team has been made aware of this issue and are looking to get this resolved as soon as possible. Please keep am eye on our official website and social media outlets for further information and patch notes.

Official Response
  • pirewit
    6 posts

i have the same problem :s pfft

• dmmeire
    1 posts

I also can not proceed...do I need to start game over again? or load and unload? What to do?

• pirewit
    6 posts

The Quist will not start, it wil not appear on the map. when I go there nothing happens (seen on YT)
    complete " a seer's solace"

• Krughal
    17 posts

I'm in the mission "Family Matters" and before I can go and see the king, I need to finish the mission "A Seer's Solace", but I haven't got that mission yet. I have found the seer on my own, but no mission starts, nor can I talk to her. I'm only an hour into the game and I am already stuck.

• Buffelwolf
    5 posts

@krughal I’m experiencing the exact same issue. Have been trying for hours but I can’t fix it..

• dpearson313
    1 posts

@krughal yeah had the same thing. I'm 8hrs into it now as well as I went and explored the whole first area. Waiting to hear back from ubisoft. Created a ticket

• pirewit
    6 posts

@krughal same hire I try to unstall now

• cecan20
    10 posts

@krughal yeah the 1.0. 2 update broke that quest. If you need to proceed now just reinstall the game and forego installing the update and it'll work well. But 1.0 has basically non existent online connectivity (from my experience).

• pirewit
    6 posts

@cecan20 1,0 doesnt work, he say u need to update before start :s

• FunbagsOfSatan
    26 posts

I'm getting the impression that this bug is universal and applies to everyone with patch 1.0.2. By the time it's the 10th in North America it'll be patched I assume.

• FunbagsOfSatan
    26 posts

@dmmeire You have to delete the installation and turn off internet connectivity and out the disc back in and install so you play on 1.0.0 and restart the game from beginning, complete the Seer quest then update to 1.0.3. however I played about 10 hours now and can't be bothered going back to the beginning. If you purchased digital you're up the fjord.

• fireinthesoul
    18 posts

Bug on the ps4 version. Seer is ignoring our presence 😉

• Krughal
    17 posts

I have restarted after this bug, but still on 1.0.2 apparently the bug appears when you started on 1.0.0, then upgraded before finishing A Seer's Solace.

• cecan20
    10 posts

@pirewit who said? That is what I did when 1.0.2 broke my game play and I've been progressing through the story on 1.0.0 without any issues other than 1.0.0 has no basically no online service. I'm waiting for them to fix the issue and then I can update to the latest software so I can get my pre-order missions and gold edition DLC, but I'm OK waiting for that. I'm not OK waiting to continue the story.

• cecan20
    10 posts

@pirewit I guess what I forgot to mention is that reinstalling 1.0.0 will make your 1.0.2 save not work so you'd have to restart the entire game which I did.

• Krughal
    17 posts

I restarted as well, but on 1.0.2.i did get the mission. Problem occurs when started on 1.0.0 and before seer mission updated to 1.0.2.

So you can update but either at the start or after seer mission.

• cecan20
    10 posts

@krughal good to know! Thanks! Im way after the mission so I'll try updating now

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics