ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• bakedfriend
    1 posts

This is absolutely ridiculous, like so many others I have done alot of exploration and side quests before venturing to the hut only to see her playing with some bird and unable to speak to her. I have lost all motivation into wanting to restart and pick it back up all over again. If this is not fixed soon, I will be seeking a refund. Get your [censored] together Ubi.

• Sc0ut711
    1 posts

I’m having the same problem getting past Valka’s hut. I don’t want to restart this game like someone had to do. They need to get this fixed.

• cusickjm
    1 posts

@ubi-swaggins I’m stuck at Seer’s Solace too, and I’ve completed the drinking game, dice game, and sleepwalking guy.

• nightwalker809
    16 posts

@cusickjm it’s a bug not anything with your completion

• Ringo_Kearney
    1 posts

So many people posting this issue here and all we have received back so far is what? Two comments from the support team??

Get this patched asap, you expect bugs from smaller developers and cheaper games like Illfonic but at least they sort them and more importantly keep their customers well updated on the issue this is meant to be the leading contender for game of the year, get it patched ye are an embarrassment.

• Mark_Pancratius
    1 posts

@ubi-swaggins I completed every wealth, artifacts and was missing two mysteries : the guy in the cave, and the guy wanting to go on a raid which also wouldn't trigger in the fighting circle. PS4

• nickjeidj
    1 posts

The story mode for Assassins Creed Valhalla will not open for ‘seers solace’ on PlayStation 4.

Like or comment if anyone else has the same problem.

• georgebonanza1
    1 posts

Same issue here. This is extremely disappointing. The lack of communication from Ubisoft is unacceptable. Doesn’t Ubisoft care enough about devoted fans of the series (and all the other people who spent hard earned money) to do something? Or, at a minimum, to let us know if and when to expect a fix? For every day that goes by with you doing nothing, you’re alienating more customers. I’ll just wait a month for a used copy next time and save some money and time in the process. It’s obvious that Ubisoft knew about these problems and released the game anyway. You owe your customers better than that.

• Kevyneth
    7 posts

Hi guys, some told me that if I were to uninstall the game and delete the save files.

I will still be able to get my pre order bonuses on the new installed game?

Please confirm. 😢

• rostikvip
    4 posts

@kevyneth yes you still get your bonuses

• Kevyneth
    7 posts

@rostikvip thank you for the swift reply.

Currently, i started a new save file inside the Bug-ed game. But my bonuses are only available for my old save files. Not my new one thou.

So i'll just uninstall and delete all the save files. Start over?

• nightwalker809
    16 posts

@kevyneth that sounds risky I would wait for patch just in case but I haven’t had this issue so I dont know

• pinktulip03
    1 posts

Yesterday, after finding crew I explored a bit of the large land to the south, went back to longship and did a manual save. Tonight installed 1.0.2 patch, raided small island then went on to Fornburg and ran into the no seer bug. After reading this thread, uninstalled/reinstalled game to 1.0.0 from disc, loaded manual save, skipped small island raid and went straight to Fornburg and was able to complete seer quest without losing too much time but still keeping all the side things I did on the larger land mass south of finding crew. Hope this helps.

• Kevyneth
    7 posts

@nightwalker809 Hi there!!

you reinstalled the game and bonuses still there?

• alyseryan
    1 posts

STILL have this issue. On PS4, Iv deleted the game and reinstalled and still can’t continue with this mission. I don’t want to do anything in case they tell me I have to go to save before the mission or some [censored]. This is ridiculous. It’s literally the start of the game...

• DINERO_7
    1 posts

Iv uninstalled the game about four times And nothing has happened. Please just get it fixed I’m sure I’m not the only one experiencing this issue. Thank you for your time.

• panfried01
    4 posts

@saulja_boy

Same. Cannot proceed. Ubisoft is losing a customer. A loud and formerly loyal one.

• nightwalker809
    16 posts

Still no word, I’ll post when they do

• Bigmke200
    3 posts

Thanks for telling us how to get around this bug. I uninstalled the game reinstalled and it worked. Was able to get through the mission. Has anybody noticed anyother bugs in the game after shourd family matters mission. Hopefully the bonus items i bought will be once i install version 1.02 after that mission. Hopefully hey fix all the bugs i payed a lot for this game to not work. Ubisoft get act together please.

• Daegan87
    16 posts

@ubi-swaggins I did two world events and talked to everyone in the town.

Suggested Topics