Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 115 Likes/1520 Replies/26154 Views
    dionapersson
    8 posts

@priscilla811 I just want a screen shot so we have that saved in the thread, as that is the only proper time response we have from ubisoft 🙂

• Priscilla811
    5 posts

@cwej1985 Hallo,
    Wanneer word de bug van Assasins Creed gefixt? De eerste missie doet het niet. Iedereen met een ps4 heeft hier last van

Hoi Priscilla, Volgende week komt er een patch uit om dit te verhelpen.

• RingRev
    1 posts

Cant continue the story line bleeding the leech.
    Killed her and all but cant confirm kill. So now im stuck here.

• cwej1985
    7 posts

@priscilla811
    Can you send a screenshot of this message please, becouse this is no proof they realy send you this ?

• XenaFan20
    23 posts

@minoltadesu

I deleted and reinstalled, but after the beginning, just went straight to Valka's hut after I made it my Island. No raiding nothing and that worked for me.

• dionapersson
    8 posts

@priscilla811 Does this say early next week?

• Priscilla811
    5 posts

@dionapersson the answer means: next week there will be an update to fix the problem undefined

• dionapersson
    8 posts

@priscilla811 Thank you! 😄

• bobbieweb
    7 posts

@minoltadesu I have got the cut scenes and talked to Valka. I think it is either the Deer woman or the small island so avoide them.
    start a new saved game, go straight to your island then straight to the blacksmith and then to sear solace and you should be able to talk to Valka and get the cut scenes. You can then continue.

• cwej1985
    7 posts

@priscilla811
    Thanks , i almost wanted to start a new game. But i'll wil wait to next week then, I hope they got it fixed soon. 👍

• Priscilla811
    5 posts
  • Vikki24
    1 posts

So frustrating for an £80 game. This should not have been released in this state!!! 😡😡

• GenGUNZY
    7 posts

Ok i have a few quest that wont let me interact to start them..... how do i fix this???

• alejandroa33
    2 posts

Still cannot proceed the quest. I've put in 15+ hours now doing side stuff waiting for new patch news update. Does anyone know if they've said an update is coming soon to fix this?! Please help

• poonyhooman
    8 posts

@xenafan20 - in a staff of thousands, let’s assume there’s a team of at least 30 working to fix bugs on their biggest release of the year and their premium franchise. i feel for them. They’ll be under the cosh and stressing.

They’re not the same people who are managing their community.

It takes LITERALLY five minutes to speak to the team’s EP and ask for a situation update and report back to the customers - you know - the people that give them a job to do - FIVE MINUTES - and let’s not forget, that is actually their job. They are tasked with being the conduit between dev and the public.

They are hiding, ignoring or shirking responsibility.

There is actually no other reason and NO EXCUSE to not communicate with us or to give visibility on the arrival of an update.

It’s not good enough.

• alejandroa33
    2 posts

Having same problem. Put in 15+ hours of side quests and nothing left to do besides continue story. PLEASE is there an news on an update to fix this?!

• DJDarkrobe
    6 posts

FYI https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/montreal-police-ubisoft-1.5801236?fbclid=IwAR33GXEjn5lGARRiZoDxuqTyPGMrfZJ0UWYtgXm3jgrIxdV5UHj5KvlKDlU
    I hope it's not a gamer upset with a bug in the game; not good. Stay safe out there Ubisoft team.

• panfried01
    4 posts

It is now November 13th. Still no fix for Seer Solace quest bug / glitch. I cannot play a game I pre ordered. This may be the worst bug I've ever seen. I don't hear anything from Ubisoft. I don't think their reputation will recover from this disaster. How do you release an untested game? How do you legally justify having paying customers be your beta testers? Outrageous.

• MuffinStuffin1
    2 posts

All I wanna know is what are they gonna give us for screwing us over with a less than desirable game. Now they want people to restart the game after putting a decent amount of time into it. Like eat my [censored] Ubisoft, seriously! How many people play open world games and just do the main missions right away? I can tell ya it's not many compared to all the people who roam around searching for items and doing side quests and what not. I'm sure the gaming community would much rather wait for a "finished" product then get some buggy bs that's just being pushed for new console releases and the holidays.

• Jeremysitb
    3 posts

@priscilla811 next week ?? I’m shocked... pre-ordered a game and have to wait 1 week to play it because Ubisoft take a week to fix a bug... So disappointed...

Suggested Topics