ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Dommel87pv
    2 posts

@ubi-woofer any update on a fix?

• athenades87
    1 posts

So they knew about this back on the 6th, before launch and they still haven't fixed it??? Wow talk about a waste of 109 dollars for a [censored] game that you cant even play. Graphics are horrible it's like playing a ps3 again, so much potential and it was wasted on bugs and a rushed game. I was so hyped for this game since playing Odyssey and now my only option is to start over or sit and wait... bet

• snuttanuttan33
    9 posts

Ubisoft. Take your responsibility and fix this. I paid 1000 SEK and those who have the digital version of Ultimate edition can't go back to Patch 1.00. An upset gamer who knows that skipping collectibles is another game breaker.

• mobeil
    2 posts

@bobbieweb Do you mean start a brand new file? The issue here is i've already put in 2-3 hours to the current file. Many people have put in 5+ hours...some even 15 exploring the world. 😐

• mobeil
    2 posts

@ubi-litten Thanks for your reply. How long until another patch is released to address this? I think setting expectations would be helpful for folks here. 🙏

• FishnFurNubs
    6 posts

Hopefully this will get fixed soon!

• jambolia86
    2 posts

I have the same issue and have spent 16hrs roaming Norway and collecting items...What to do now?

• SaltyRain1985
    1 posts

Spent 17 hours playing then got this bug, to be told start over? I say [censored] you Ubisoft.

• WiseGuy1723
    1 posts

This all started because they tried to take out dialogue mentioning someone's disfigured face. Quite honestly thats sn overplay to appease sensitive puss nuts. End up breaking game instead. So [censored], 8 hours all sides complete waiting for the fix. Prob returning this crud. Disappointed

• jambolia86
    2 posts

15hrs not spent in Norway, Still No Seer's Solace and BAM...NOTHING...You know how many legendary animals I've killed and items I've collected...I walked for two hours collecting ore and now WHAT? I've upgraded my RATIONS three slots and my quiver 5 slots alone...I've found everything AND NOW I HAVE TO RESTART....And that may not work...Ubisoft saying "It's early in the game, just restart" is not an answer because I've put damn near a full day into this mess....$68 for an OPEN WORLD game that wants you to "NOT EXPLORE"! This is a joke right.

• cadetklaaz
    3 posts

You know, I've been looking forward to this game and when I finally got it on wednesday I was excited, for all of about 45 minutes. Then I hit this bug. Strange, I thought before shutting it down for the night and figuring I'd reload my save after work the following day. So I attempt again the next night and find out that it isn't just a glitch but a god damned bug! A bug, I might add, that your DAY ONE PATCH created. Since then I've trolled the forums waiting for an update on the issue. Well it's been a fuckin week Ubi. I've seen the post about dropping a fix next week. All I have to say is this. In my line of work, if a product we rent doesn't work, we work overtime to get the client a product that does work. So my advice is to get off your lazy asses, and work some overtime to fix this issue. I want to play the game I payed for. Not beta test the game you ver clearly didn't finish QA testing with.

• ChrisHalfro
    1 posts

It’s now November 14th and still no luck getting past this quest. 10 hours of exploration, be damned if I’m going to delete and start over.

If it’s not fixed by Monday I’m getting a refund, one way or another.

• guest-kG5cD4qa
    1 posts

@saulja_boy Since it is a related bug brought by the bug fix in version 1.0.2, release 1.0.3 version as soon as possible to fix this problem, so that many players do not have to delete files and start again, thank you

• InshoreRebel
    1 posts

I deleted all my saves and started a new game and it was fixed.

• diiorio
    40 posts

@jambolia86

How are you still there in 15 hours. Its a temp place. Gather some resources and take them with you to england rather then leaving them with the new king. clearing that area literally takes 5 hours.

talk to Tove about archery (left V on the map), who will give you a new tattoo afterwards, talk to Svend about tattoos (middle V on the map), and the Norse Woman who asks for three deer antlers (right V on the map). 

unless you got glitched.. but the Reindeer deer are mountain top and back of top. Not the others lower down.

• diiorio
    40 posts

@jpjeffrey88 its actually creating a new save slot..... then loading that new save spot. then continue

• jeremymoore60
    1 posts

I’m having the same problem with the quests but, I am also having a few more. I’m around 10 hrs in & haven’t assassinated a single enemy! I even spent the skills points it takes to buy Advanced Assassination. I can sneak up behind an enemy & nothing happens. No button prompts, nothing. I really hope they can fix this without ppl having to lose their progress. I’ve been a big fan of Ubisoft for a long time. If not resolved quickly & correctly, they’re gonna lose all my business moving forward.

• djdonmecca
    2 posts

@ubi-woofer I'm having the same problem as everyone else as you may have guessed. On top of that I purchased a Helix Credit Pack to the tune of #34.99 USD into which I've invested in Pa Upgrades and Medium Materials Pack. On top of the $120 and some change for the Steel Book physical version from Amazon plus Shipping.! And You're asking us to start over and reinstall if we can't wait to enjoy our long awaited sequel and pull some savvy streamline maneuvers in the game to workaround one mission? Complete Bull&^%$. Doesn't sit well in thoughts of future bugs or if the patch will even work without starting over anyway. Why wasn't this tested? I guess the money don't stop, Very disappointed. If I lose my progress Ubisoft is on the hook for my lost Helix Credits. Been playing AC since day one and I haven't seen anything like this since Liberty which I couldn't even finish because it was so bad. At least give us an update on the progress We deserve it. I can explore and go back when 1.03 is released but I still may lose my progress. Man up!

• djdonmecca
    2 posts

@jeremymoore60 Yea..I wondered that too...And I haven't been able to to take a leap of faith either...[censored]?

• robbevds
    3 posts

@jeremymoore60
    There are indeed some other issues as well, besides the seer's solance.
    Maybe a small issue ( or no issue at all, i don't know) but i can't let the others in the boat sing a song when you are heading to your first settlement.

When i take command of the first boat (after you rescue your crew) the game instructs me how to make the crew sing a song (PS4 so left direction button).
    Nothing happens...
    Maybe i will be able to do so later on in the game? but i have a feeling this could be an issue as well and this is just not working, like some other issues mentioned below.

Does anyone else has this problem too?

Suggested Topics