Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AufoA
    1 posts

Help I killed the Leech in Lundun, but nothing happened, I can't confirm kill and now I'm stuck and can't carry on with the story??!

I'm on Stadia is there any way to fix this without restarting the whole progress??

This is disappointing and frustrating, it's just the last of many glitches, I'm starting to regret paying 80$ for this game..

• Exka80
    2 posts

@ubi-woofer 110 hours of game Power 319 and i'm stucked in this mission. No way to proced in the game. I don't want to restart all my game. I visit your site to ask support and there's no way to do it. No live chat no mail support, all is blocked and unable to reach. In italy there's no ubisoft support. Please help me to resolve this bug please.

• H2ni3l
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Exka80
    2 posts

@exka80 I find a way to reach your support by online chat but not a great response from them. Dev will be work on this but i don't know how long this work will be. i buy for a product that i can't use. i'm whitout words

• CrowBoss73
    5 posts

After 8 hours in. I restarted the game;Did the main quest and just head on to Valka's Hut. It works for me but it was not a pleasant thing repeating it all. I am on Asgard now and I encountered the same thing, another broken quest line. This game is so annoying. Don't buy Ubisoft products again, half-bake [censored] [censored].

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 801 posts

Hello everyone,

Thanks again for all your replies in the thread. I've forwarded all comments mentioning that the issue persists, and also sent along dwinnelldevon's video as evidence. (Thanks for providing that, it shows what we needed to see!) The developers are looking into it, and if I should receive any additional information about the issue I'll be sure to share it here.

To answer the additional questions posted -

@Caisa92 Is the quest you are struggling with "The Seas of Fate"? If you have the quest in your log but it will not progress, we have threads for the issue on PC and PS4. Please post in one of those as appropriate. If you have not been given the quest at all, despite completing the previous quest, please create a separate thread for this issue so we're not derailing this one.

@guest-YlVh5fKG The hotfix for "A Seer's Solace" did not fix any other issues I'm afraid. If you are having issues with the later quests from the seer (which from your mention of Jotunheim indicates) then this thread is also not related to the issues you are having. Please seek out a more appropriate thread for your issue or create your own if you're unable to find one!

@killerOGkush77 Reinstalling the game would be an advisable troubleshooting step, in addition to our troubleshooting for your platform (if you let me know what platform you play on, I'll send you a link to this). If this does not resolve the issue, rest assured I've reported that it remains for some players already, so it may be that you are still affected as well. It is being looked into.

@Exka80 I think you are posting in the wrong thread if your power level is that high - this thread is for the early quest A Seer's Solace, which is in the early game and must be completed in order for you to progress to meet the King. Please search for a more appropriate thread for your issue, or create your own if you can't find one. Thank you. 🙂

@CrowBoss73 Thanks for letting us know that you were able to get around the issue by restarting your game - I'm sorry that you had to do so, but glad you have been able to progress further. Additionally, please do not work around our language filter. I have removed the offensive content from your post, and will impose further sanctions if necessary. I would encourage you to post on another thread for your current issue if you'd like our assistance further, as this thread should not be derailed. Thanks!

Official Response
  • Lukensen87
    15 posts

I'm sorry but where is the proper patch? Watch Dogs Legion came out not even a month ago and it already had like 5 patches? AC Valhalla had one tiny day one patch and 15 days of silence.. Very disappointed about support for this game so far 😞

• Itslileloke
    10 posts

@ubi-woofer I created a case 2-3 weeks ago..... I was updated ONCE since then. I last updated my case on the 14th and have not heard anything. I cannot progress through any of the story because I am stuck. I’ve tried to get in touch through other threads but still have no received anything. Please just at least update me on my case.

case number : 13254840

• Jessintha
    1 posts

I started playing this game on my PS4 yesterday. I also have this bug, but my playstation and the game are both up to date. I also tried deleting my save files and making a new one. That didn't work either. I hope you can help me. I started playing this game on my PS4 yesterday. I also have this bug, but my playstation and the game are both up to date. I also tried deleting my save files and making a new one. That didn't work either. I hope you can help me.

• Ubi-Woofer

Hello everyone,

With the deployment of patch 1.0.4 today, I've been advised that the issue with A Seer's Solace should now be fully resolved. As before, please let me know if this is not the case so that the investigation can be reopened. Thank you all for your patience and understanding throughout this process so far - we're really appreciative and will continue to do what we can to get your issues seen to and resolved.

@Itslileloke I have seen you post about this case on multiple threads, but all for unrelated issues. Please stop doing this as derailing threads goes against our forum rules. As far as I can see from your case, you submitted a video and this is now under review before we can update you. Please wait for our reply.

Official Response
  • Gambring.
    3 posts

@ubi-woofer Hello,
    I updated the game and still cannot start a quest 😞 i Cannot continue in story right now. all is bugged.

• Ubi-Woofer

@gambring Can you please confirm for me if the issue you are talking about is the one this thread is for? Are you unable to speak with Valka?

Official Response
  • Gambring.
    3 posts

@ubi-woofer

Sorry my bad, wrong thread, I cannot start other quest, not this one. I will try to find if someone have the same problem.

• kilua89
    1 posts

Hello, install today's update, and I still can't leave asgard since the eye does not appear to wake up, I attach a photo of the map so that it can be seenundefined

• Th3QuadLaser88
    12 posts

Hello I’m playing AC Valhalla on Xbox Series X

I’m currently on Chapter 4 Song of Soma mission Razing Earnningstone. Autosaves and manual saves are unavailable along with the fact I cannot fast travel at all. I’m not sure what’s going on but could really use help. I’ve gathered so many weapons and armor and have spent 21 plus hours that I don’t want to have to restart over....

• BloodDrops270
    2 posts

@ubi-woofer I am at the very end of the quest where I have to find the paint it allows me to pick up paint but after finding the paint the quest does not progress

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2894 posts

Hello everyone!

Please note that this thread is about the issue with "A Seer's Solace," in which players were unable to talk to Valka. Please can you avoid posting about alternative topics and issues here, as this can cause confusion within the thread and information to be lost.
    Please can you find an alternative thread within the forum that is better suited to your issue? If you cannot find one, please create one. Thanks! 😊

@kilua89 I have found a similar thread regarding your issue here.

@Th3QuadLaser88 I've found a similar thread regarding your issue here.

@BloodDrops270 I've found a similar thread regarding your issue here.

If you are still unable to proceed with "A Seer's Solace" following the recently released hotfix, please can you update us within this thread and provide a video showing this in-game? We can then pass this onto the development team for further investigation. Thanks!

Official Response
  • BLANK407ezuo
    7 posts

@xxbansheeeeexx Yeah me to

@ch4zzm4nw I know the fealing but mine wont let me do the mysteries

@Ubi-Woofer Its not there. Im on 1.4 update at that issue with not leaving seers quest is still on my console. Seers glitching fix please

@saulja_boy Same here

• BLANK407ezuo
    7 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • BLANK407ezuo
    7 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics