Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Janiya1013
    28 posts

@guest-03zhe3gh same over here preordered on 7/28 still nothing on my item being shipped.let me know if yu get anything and I'll do the same.i hope I get my game on launch day.

• Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts

@guest-03zhe3gh it depends on where you are but id say if u paid for overnight shipping it'll either ship today or Monday. If its overnight you should get it on tues if there are no delays but with covid they cant help it if there is a short delay. My ultimate edition didnt ship for me til last night and ive still not had a shipping email, its updated to shipped on my order details on the ubistore though. I would check there too just in case.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 702 posts

@janiya1013 Hey there, you should receive tracking information and updates about your order via email. Please keep a look out, you will be emailed usually the day before release.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 702 posts

Hey there, as stated above if you've paid for overnight shipping I would be very surprised if you didn't get it on time. I'm sorry you haven't had any shipping updates via email yet, but these can ben sent even with 24 hours to go. Please keep an eye out!

Official Response
  • Moonmoonshuman
    Original poster 9 posts

@ubi-spud ok thanks, I will keep checking. As of this morning though, no updates yet.

• Moonmoonshuman
    Original poster 9 posts

@janiya1013 Will do, no updates yet, but when I do get something I'll let you know. Thanks in return.

• Moonmoonshuman
    Original poster 9 posts

@janiya1013 Update: still nothing. No notifications and it's still showing delivery pending. Crossing my fingers that it will ship tomorrow...

• sandythehippy
    46 posts

@moonmoonshuman not to be a panic merchant, but most couriers have posted disclaimers stating that delivery targets, such as next day delivery, are no longer guaranteed, so I'm surprised ubisoft support just saying "I'm sure it'll arrive on time" since they are not in a position to know/claim that.

For example from UPS website:

"The UPS Service Guarantee is suspended for all shipments from any origin to any destination. Commit times for some services have also changed."

I hope you are lucky, and DO receive it on time, but.dont count on it

• Janiya1013
    28 posts

@moonmoonshuman still nothing its the day before release if I don't hear nothing I'm reaching out to customer support.

• harrymarric10
    3 posts

I don’t understand why we don’t have a download code for game if pre order is delayed. It is Ubisoft fault so they should sort it out.

• sandythehippy
    46 posts

@janiya1013 good luck. My shipping label was created on 5th, still says it hasn't been collected by courier, created a support ticket, and haven't as yet, even received acknowledgement...

• harrymarric10
    3 posts

@sandythehippy I put in support told can’t do anything surely they could give us a online download code

• sandythehippy
    46 posts

@harrymarric10 that was my suggestion. Better than the useless 20% discount their email provided, that was sent out to everyone, apologising for delays due to covid. I get that current situation may cause delays, but it is disingenuous to suggest it caused by covid. I have purchased from ubisoft many times and NEVER has an order arrived earlier than 3days AFTER RELEASE.

They een have the cheek to put stipulations on the code. Discount only valid between 4th Jan and 4th Feb, can't be used for preorders.... etc...

Pretty pathetic really, but hey ho, its ubisoft, I knew what I was getting into lol

• Ubi-Litten
    Ubisoft Support Staff 178 posts

Thanks for your interest in Assassins Creed : Valhalla and apologies for any concerns around the shipping of this product. While we would not be able to discuss your specific orders on this forum, if you have paid extra for overnight shipping and do not receive this on launch day, I would suggest contacting out support teams directly so we can review this further.

Official Response
  • DarthSebious
    6 posts

@ubi-litten

In regards to getting in contact with the support teams, when I go to the customer support page on the website, I'm told and I qoute "In light of the current situation, we are temporarily limiting support to live chat only." and then under that it says "* Chat feature is not available at the moment. Choose a different contact method."

So it's a catch 22 situation.

Also, in regards to the Xbox CE version, mine arrived on Friday but there was no game code inside the box? Is this code going to be sent out via email? I'm struggling to find information about it due to the chat issue I described above.

• sandythehippy
    46 posts

@darthsebious I believe the code will be emailed on day of release, so no preloads.

However, xbox android app has a new feature where.you can install games you HAVENT purchased. You can use this to install games today, but it won't allow you to play without a license, either original disc, or the code you receive when game goes live.

This means you can have it in hard drive ready to go rather than waiting till release date, then having.to download the 45gb...

From xbox app on android, search for valhalla, and there is a green button marked DOWNLOAD TO CONSOLE. Click this and it'll download, no purchase necessary. Then redeem code as usual when it arrives, and you're ready to go

• Janiya1013
    28 posts

@ubi-spud its the day before launch and still nothing on my order being shipped.i preordered the gold edition of ac valhalla.and paid 24.99 for shipping.i need to speak with someone who can help me.

• Ubi-Litten
    Ubisoft Support Staff 178 posts

@darthsebious

Thanks for getting back in contact with this query, if our Live Chat service is not available you can always contact us via our social media accounts on Facebook or Twitter. Please note, while we try to answer these social queries as quickly as possible, this is not a live chat service so our responses will not be instant.

Official Response
  • Janiya1013
    28 posts

@ubi-litten already submitted a request .

• DarthSebious
    6 posts

@sandythehippy
    Thanks for the heads up about downloading it before the date. I didn't realise that feature was available on the app. It should be quicker to then transfer the game over the network to the XB series X tomorrow when I get it as well.

In regards to the code, yeah, again appreciate the info. Just making me nervous with not a lot of information about the codes being sent out (that I could find anyways).

Cheers.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics