Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Janiya1013
    28 posts

@ubi-litten already submitted a request .

• DarthSebious
    6 posts

@sandythehippy
    Thanks for the heads up about downloading it before the date. I didn't realise that feature was available on the app. It should be quicker to then transfer the game over the network to the XB series X tomorrow when I get it as well.

In regards to the code, yeah, again appreciate the info. Just making me nervous with not a lot of information about the codes being sent out (that I could find anyways).

Cheers.

• DarthSebious
    6 posts

@ubi-litten Cheers. Yeah, I sent a DM to the ubisoft support twitter account on Friday night but haven't heard anything. That's why I reached out here.

• Janiya1013
    28 posts

@darthsebious i don't understand this I'm ready to cancel this order and get a refund.all those youtubers got valhalla & i paid full price for the gold edition and 24.99 for shipping and still haven't gotten nothing regarding my item shipping.still saying pending delivery.

• MikeFaust413
    9 posts

@sandythehippy same thing here. been stuck on "waiting for pickup" for 3 days now....

• Janiya1013
    28 posts

@mikefaust413 i stuck on pending delivery.

• sandythehippy
    46 posts

@mikefaust413 support just say it will be delivered soon.... so no point even wasting time with them

• Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts

@mikefaust413 same here, since fri evening all i got is : undefined

I would of thought it would of been picked up by now. I give up trying to contact ubisoft as well, had a ticket open for a week asking when it would get shipped to no answer (i closed it when it was finally shipped as it seemed pointless to keep it open for no reason).
    They have known for months that covid has affected postal services around the world so using that as an excuse doesnt work. Its not hard to send the games out a day or 2 earlier than normal, plus it seems that some got it early so they sent some early.

• sandythehippy
    46 posts

@tasha-soriah odd that my delivery is exact same issue time (1523)... its all nonsense. Regardless of covid, they have never delivered on time for me. 4 different orders, always 3 or 4 days after release.

Also, charging people for next day delivery when courier companies are specifically saying that (a)they no longer guarantee delivery dates and (b)they don't offer refunds because of this... and having ubisoft reps stating that they should still arrive on time... all a bit shady

• Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts

@sandythehippy this is my 1st order with them ever. I havent just ordered this from them either, ordered ultimate of far cry 6 with this game so i suppose ill get that when i get it lol, and also gold edition of immortals fenyx rising on a seperate order. After these 3 i wont be ordering from ubisoft again until they improve their customer support and deliver ontime.

• sandythehippy
    46 posts

@tasha-soriah I only order for the 20% discount, but always take it for a given it won't be release day. I always hope I'm wrong, but as yet... whole lotta nope

• Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts

@sandythehippy honestly, thats the only reason i ordered with ubisoft this time. I never heard of the 20% discount before then it came up on my Facebook news feed and thought id give it a go and was happy it actually worked. Im just not happy with the way they ignore their customers and dont send them ontime.

• Janiya1013
    28 posts

@moonmoonshuman mine just updated to shipped but it's not letting me track my package through ups.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4552 posts

Hey there guys!

As you haven't updated us, I'll assume that your issue has been resolved and you now have your orders. Apologise for any delays caused. We hope you're enjoying exploring and raiding in England!

I will now be locking this thread. Please feel free to open a new thread if your issue hasn't been resolved, or if you require further support

Official Response

Suggested Topics