Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• RedIndianRobin
    Original poster 188 posts

So I just saw the release time for the game and it created confusion for my timezone India. Is this game not releasing for my timezone and coming out only in Australia and NZ? Should I refund?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 704 posts
    Best Answer

@redindianrobin A cautious yes to this question, as we had a similar launch frame for Legion but the timings were a little off. We are aware how much that frustrated our players so the timings for Valhalla should be accurate. 😳

Official Response
  • Ubi-Spud

@redindianrobin Hey there, the launch timings were shared to give a general idea of when the game will be available worldwide - it isn't referring to the only places the game is releasing.

Official Response
  • RedIndianRobin

@ubi-spud Thanks for the response. Also I wanna confirm the release time for entire Asia and Oceania is the same? Which is 12:01 AM AEDT in the case of Valhalla.

• Ubi-Spud
    Best Answer

@redindianrobin A cautious yes to this question, as we had a similar launch frame for Legion but the timings were a little off. We are aware how much that frustrated our players so the timings for Valhalla should be accurate. 😳

Official Response
  • RedIndianRobin

@ubi-spud Right. Thanks. 🙂

• SafarulR
    3 posts

@ubi-spud Do you when it might be available for India region? on Ubi Connect

• RedIndianRobin

@safarulr It is not available for India. You have to purchase via Epic game store.

• Froz3n_SoUl
    3 posts

@redindianrobin Can you tell me at what time in India Assassin's Creed Valhalla is going live in Epic game Store? I had pre-ordered in EGS and Pre load the game with Ubisoft Connect still its showing only Preloaded in Ubisoft Connect.

• RedIndianRobin

@froz3n_soul It is live now. Go play.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1168 posts

Hello everyone,

I'm just replying to advise that I'll now be closing this thread as it is no longer relevant and was related to the launch timings of Assassin's Creed Valhalla.

I sincerely hope that you have all been enjoying the game since launch! Skål! 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics