Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• longjohn119
    Original poster 784 posts

Any ETA as to when Ubisoft will hand out the keys for the AMD Rewards program?

Mine still says "Your key will be assigned as soon as it is available."

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 789 posts
    Best Answer

Glad you were able to hear back from AMD on that, even if it may not have been the answer you were hoping for.

Please let us know if you have not received the game on launch day, so we can take a look into that.

Official Response
  • Ciaossu-
    28 posts

@longjohn119 When the game is release Nov 10

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 702 posts

@longjohn119 Hi! Provided you are following the steps in this guide, you should have the game on release. If not, please let us know after November 10th.

Official Response
  • longjohn119

@ubi-spud Why not pre-load like everyone else? I suppose I don't get any pre-order bonuses either even though I cashed this in way back in July

• longjohn119

@ubi-spud The guide appears to be wrong because this is what it says on the AMD site and it's been like this since July except for the release date change from the 17th to the 10th

"Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla (Standard Edition) - Uplay

Congratulations on reserving Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla (Standard Edition)! We will update your account and notify you as soon as the content key is available.
    Your key will be assigned as soon as it is available.

Release Date: 2020-11-10

The release date is determined by the publisher and may change without notice."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

None of this exists:

• On the next page, click on Redeem on Uplay with your Ubisoft Account and log in using your Ubisoft credentials. Please make sure you are login into the correct Ubisoft account as you will not be able to transfer the game to another Ubisoft account. If you experience a login issue during this step, please have a look at our BROWSER TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE.

On the next page, click on Redeem on Uplay with your Ubisoft Account and log in using your Ubisoft credentials. Please make sure you are login into the correct Ubisoft account as you will not be able to transfer the game to another Ubisoft account. If you experience a login issue during this step, please have a look at our BROWSER TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE.

• On the next page, click on Activate on Uplay to continue.

• At this point, the game will be granted to the Ubisoft Account you logged in with.

Assassin's Creed Valhalla Standard Edition will appear in your Uplay library after you successfully redeemed the code. The game can be downloaded and played once has been RELEASED.

• Ubi-Spud

@longjohn119 Thanks, I'll inform the FAQ guys. The fact that you're seeing that message, though, implies you've done all you can for now and just need to wait for notification.

Official Response
  • longjohn119

@ubi-spud I submitted it to AMD Rewards support too but I haven't heard back from them yet ...... I really don't want to miss out playing this on Tuesday after waiting for over 3 months thinking I was ahead of the game .....

• Ubi-Spud

@longjohn119 Totally understandable, but don't worry! There's nothing to suggest you won't be playing on release day. I know it's difficult, but it's best to wait until the day. 😊

Official Response
  • Ciaossu-
    28 posts

@longjohn119 that's what I want to know as well :(. If this game is release, i have to wait for 6-8hrs just downloading the game. And I can't find the thread in the old forum site, one ubi staff said nov 10.

• Ciaossu-
    28 posts
  • longjohn119

@ciaossu Yeah I received the same thing ....

How come support for AMD Rewards is better than their Driver support for their graphics cards? LOLOL ..... I went round and round in circles for 4 months with AMD about a recording problem with their drivers for my RX 5700 and finally had to figure it out myself because I needed to update my drivers to play and record HZD ...... Even after I reported back to them what the problem was it took another 2 months for them to fix it in their drivers ...... That's why I recently went back to Nvidia and I'm an AMD stockholder ...... I love their CPUs but I'm not touching another one of the graphics cards anytime soon ....

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 789 posts
    Best Answer

Glad you were able to hear back from AMD on that, even if it may not have been the answer you were hoping for.

Please let us know if you have not received the game on launch day, so we can take a look into that.

Official Response
  • Ciaossu-
    28 posts

@longjohn119 did you check yours on AMD rewards now? just check it today its available now. I just hope there is a way to upgrade standard to ultimate

undefined

• DM_Steel
    9 posts

I was also able to redeem my key today. What I'm wondering is, will my Standard version from AMD count for the bonus Pre-Order Berserker Quest?

• Ciaossu-
    28 posts

@dm_steel a ubi staff answered this on the old forum site. As I remember the answer is no 😞

• Ubi-Litten
    Ubisoft Support Staff 178 posts

Thanks for the query however I do not believe promotional copies of the game will count as pre-orders for receiving any bonus content. I understand this may not be the response you were hoping for but hope you continue to enjoy the game once it is available.

Official Response
  • Deldrimor234
    1 posts

@ubi-litten Hi, Is there a way to upgrade from the standard edition of the game to gold or ultimate?

• Ubi-Spud

@deldrimor234 Hey there! we do not have a way to do this, however I will pass your feedback along to the team.

Update: As all queries in this thread have now been answered, we will be locking this thread. Please do not hesitate to open a new thread if having any other queries! 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics