Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• goattron
    Original poster 9 posts

@ubi-spud

ok I just logged in to see what quest I had and now they are back in my quest log. They were not in my quest log last night should have taken a screen shot to prove to myself I’m not crazy.

thanks for your help I’m gonna do them right now in hopes they do disappear agin

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 699 posts

@goattron That's fine, I'm glad they've shown up again! I hope you enjoy the game! 😸

Official Response
  • goattron
    Original poster 9 posts

@ubi-spud

I did the Beowulf quest on my way to do the berserker quest I died after picking a fight with someone way stronger than me that I didn’t know it was that strong. Now the Berserker quest is gone again...

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

Please try restoring the licenses via the steps here, to see if the quest returns.

Thank you

Official Response
  • goattron
    Original poster 9 posts

@ubi-baron

i restored the license...no luck

• G0dL1k3D3v1l
    5 posts

@ubi-spud Hi I am suddenly experiencing the same problem as well, but this time for PC. The quests were there last night, but now they are gone.

• Ashlynnw904
    1 posts

I am also having issues with the add ons my Beowulf quest has disappeared and I have re download the add ons and restored the license as well and nothing. This has been super frustrating

• fpalomo1
    3 posts

@goattron the same exact thing happened to me. I finished the game. I got all the stuff and i even got all of the festival but no legend of Beowulf. Please help.

• fpalomo1
    3 posts

@ashlynnw904
    man its driving me crazy. I have deleted the game and reloaded the entire game again and it still did not load.

• fpalomo1
    3 posts

@ubi-baron
    can i try the same thing on xbox?????

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics