Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• shaw815
    Original poster 1 posts

I am going to sea soon, for 5 months. I am taking my laptop but there is no internet connection on the ship.

I can download the game prior to leaving and for a week or so after but once i leave, i will not have any reliable access to the internet.

Will i be able to play the campaign normally, obviously minus the gimmicky online features like sharing your Jomsviking?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• TheHoboKilla
    11 posts

@shaw815 What did you download it from? I think if you get it from Ubisoft you have to connect to their service. With Steam I noticed I could play games like Skyrim and Witcher 3 with no internet connection, but games like Mafia remake I couldn't.

• xrayspex_73
    150 posts

@shaw815 Well if it's anything like Odyssey, you should be able to play offline. Uplay/Ubisoft connect just goes into offline mode when there is no internet and you can play Odyssey completely offline. Hopefully it will be the same case here.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2468 posts

@shaw815 Sorry for the late response, due to the high volume of contacts it has taken longer than usual to respond. 

Once the game has been activated to the account then you should be able to play the game in offline mode. The only issues in offline mode is that you will be unable to access Ubisoft Connect for the rewards, challenges, XP etc. And you will also be unable to do the daily and weekly quests in game as these also require an online connection.

As this is an old thread I have now locked it. If you have any further queries please create a new thread. 

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details