Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• CyberWolf-N7
    22 posts

We are working hard to get your game to you as soon as possible but we are encountering exceptional logistical issues due to the global COVID-19 pandemic. Unfortunately, the delivery of your game may be impacted.
    Received email today.gt 20% off code to lol .
    Checked ups tracking says Monday .

• Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts

@tomcatx7 lol so everyones been getting that email? Im gonna save the code tho and instead of preordering prince of persia remake ill wait til its out and use it for that lol 😆

• CyberWolf-N7
    22 posts

@tasha-soriah tracking it's in UK , no weekend deliveries , if anyone having issue , ups not updating tracking in Europe , but UK they are , prince of Persia been tempted loved original ones 🙂

• Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts

@tomcatx7 mines not been shipped yet tho. Still days pending delivery and no email saying its been shipped with a tracking number yet.

• arymanik
    32 posts
    @tasha-soriah tracking it's in UK , no weekend deliveries , if anyone having issue , ups not updating tracking in Europe , but UK they are , prince of Persia been tempted loved original ones 🙂

I got message what all package in Europe will come from Germany 😉

• Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts

@tomcatx7 Mine has finally switched to shipped, cant track it yet but i should get the game monday by the end of the day going by the shipping method. UPS express saver is 1 day in transit which would be tomorrow then deliver the next working day. Thats the fastest turn around for that shipping method. However, it can take longer and with lockdown i half expect it to tbh.

Hope everyone else gets theirs shipped too if it hasnt alrdy. Enjoy the game, ill be off the forums til after xmas as i dont want spoilers and this game is one of my xmas presents lol 😆

• arymanik
    32 posts

@tasha-soriah

Mines look like this ... What's it's mean ??undefined

• KRAMxALCHEMIST
    3 posts

@ubi-spud I have yet to receive any info on mine pre order I’m in the us east coast

• MikeFaust413
    7 posts

@kramxalchemist waiting on mine as well. east coast U.S. Also ordered mine the day it was open for preorder so its not like it was a last min order.

• Hawke0325
    30 posts

I preordered mine on May 10th and been talking to support all they are saying is "we are working on it wait for email" or "look at FAQ for more information" I saw the FAQ and its says express shipping: November 5th its god damn November 6th still nothing I havent even gotten the we're sorry email! What the F#*k Ubisoft?! Give a straight damn answer or a better damn refund then 20% thats a slap in the face

• KRAMxALCHEMIST
    3 posts

@hawke0325 I talk to them and they say the same thing this is some bull if you drop 200$ on a game then we should be the ones who become priority but we are not apparently

• Moonmoonshuman
    9 posts

@mikefaust413 Same, east coast, next day/overnight shipping for collector's edition and not a single email about the preorder since I placed it April 30th.

• Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts

@arymanik it means your on the wrong country on that site, go to bottom of page and pick the correct country. For example, if it was set on the US on that site id get the same. I have to have my country UK selected

• NRDogeBiceps
    3 posts

@voodoo-blu i wasn't flexing just told them i got mine so they gonna receive it soon to :c

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 702 posts

@agenderdyke97 Hi! Your tracking link should work as the game is scanned and goes through the courier's system. I'm sorry about the address issue - I cannot see any support cases with this request. It does look like it's going through Auspost.

Official Response
  • agenderdyke97
    Original poster 10 posts

@ubi-spud thank you for your reply! The tracking link doesn't work on my phone or laptop, I don't really know what's going on with that unfortunately

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 702 posts

@agenderdyke97 That's okay! It could simply mean the game is making its way through the system - it should work closer to launch day 😁

Official Response
  • Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts
    I've moved house - thought I changed my address on the order, y'all still sent it to my old address.

@agenderdyke97 when you can track it there should be a way to contact the courier and ask for a redirection. All you would need is ID to prove you are you. Thats what ive had to do in the past when ive moved and ordered something without changing address. At last its something i can do in UK, not sure about where u are.

• agenderdyke97
    Original poster 10 posts

@tasha-soriah honestly I wasnt gonna stress much because they dont usually ask for ID here (Australia) and I used my preferred name instead of my legal name, but i just don't trust whoever is at my old address to not claim it as theirs. maybe when the tracking comes up I'll have a way of contacting the courier

• KRAMxALCHEMIST
    3 posts

I haven’t received anything bout my CE of Valhalla

Suggested Topics