ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Alaskan2020
    Original poster 1 posts

Hey everyone, as you all we are amazed at the attention to detail in this saga of ACO. Like many other games, like skyrim my kids love to play along and share in the vast accomplishments and adventures to be had in these realms. But as a parent, i cant justify them playing due to the graphic language. Id like to see if we can get that option patched in, just as blood and gore can be deactivated, i think it would expand the fan base further. Or offer a pg system of playing much like the difficulty, for adults, and adolescents.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Hellsprodigy
    2 posts

These games have sexual content as well. If you allow them to murder people on the game and do other things then cussing is honestly the least of your worries lol...It is rated Mature 17+ but that is up to you.

• Wombles-_-
    12 posts

You do know the game is rated M for mature as stated by Hellsprodigy above. So your logic is, it's ok too murder, slaughter, and steal, yet you have a problem with your (i assume under age) children hearing bad language, in a game they shouldn't be playing in the first place LMAO.

• Izi_
    45 posts

@alaskan2020
    You are bad parent. This game is not for kids. As far I could judge by quite a few videos, this is probably by far the most bloody game in history. We can frequently see severed heads and limbs flying around and people screaming in agony.
    And you are worried about profanity!? If you chop off someones hand, what do you expect that this poor guy will yelling at you? Some pretty words?

Suggested Topics