Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Vrexo
    Original poster 4 posts

It's been quite a long time since Valhalla was announced and the event on Twitch took place. As most of you probably know, you could answer questions during the stream and earn points to redeem a "Battle Pass" for Valhalla. Trouble is, nobody has explained what battle pass actually is and what it gives you....
    I have already added my battle pass to my Ubisoft account, but it doesn't show up anywhere, so I can't figure out what it does on my own.
    As the release is in 2 days, I would like to know what it is, before I choose what edition of the game to buy.
    I would very much appreciate any comment from an Ubisoft mod, or anyone else who knows what it is.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 789 posts

@Vrexo

Thanks for contacting us!

Unfortunately we don't have any details we can share around this at the moment, but we've asked for some clarification from the team!

Official Response
  • Vrexo
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-baron
    Alright, thanks for letting me know!
    I'll wait for what the team says 🙂

• Vrexo
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-baron
    Hi again!
    Has there been any update on the Twitch drop rewards?

• Ubi-Baron

@vrexo Unfortunately I'm still waiting on a response.

I've pushed that again to try and get an answer, apologies for the delay!

Official Response
  • Vrexo
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-baron
    Thank you for the reply!
    Alright I will check back later then 🙂

• Ubi-Baron

@vrexo Thanks for your patience.

We'll update your thread here when we have further details.

Official Response

Suggested Topics