Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Limitch
    Original poster 2 posts

Dear staffs of the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla

Hi, I have been a Assassin’s Creed fan ever since I purchase a ps4, I have purchase almost every single Assassin’s Creed game on the console.
    And about the decision to Asia languages version comply with Japan CERO rating, frankly I am deeply disappointed. And not just me, the players communities in Asia like HK, TW, malaysia ,and even Mainland china are worried.

For the past 7 years asia language version are separated CERO rating and in order to provide the whole experience with out any concern at censorship. But the new decision to make playstation users in asia force to comply with Japanese rating is just how the Asia market is back in the ps3 era works.

I know making different version in each asia countries cost time and money but it is my hope to at least having an option to choose. For example resident evil 2 remake in Japan having 2 different versions. One with less gore and the other is the CERO-Z witch is the not uncensored version.

As a longtime fan of the series and the company and also others with me in asia we know our market is not as important than the US and EU market. But we as just as passionate as fans in US and EU we wish Ubisoft can show more interest to our communities. We as overseas fans would love to experience the biggest and most ambitious project that you guys spend countless times and effort to make with out concern about censorship.

Staffs in Ubisoft please, we hope you can consider it. Thank you

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Fang_Guard11
    2 posts

I am from Indonesia and I have bought almost every Assassin's Creed series on PS3, PS Vita, and PS4. Me and other fans here also disappointed with Ubisoft decision. Please patch it or at least prevent this from happening again for the future Ubisoft game releases

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics