Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• xxms-30
    1 posts

Do Ubisoft and Sony believe that Japanese law apply to all Asia?

• dudiao87
    2 posts

请给亚洲其他地区玩家(日本除外)以尊重!

• freezychan
    54 posts

@xxms-30 Looks like they did. Japan dreamed about this future before 1945 and then they failed. Now Ubisoft make it happen.

• qsh1992
    1 posts

不知道这里回复中文有没有用,我们在PSN上花比PC更多的钱我们不应该被差别对待,作为一个中国人我们并不需要遵守日本的法律,日本也不能代表亚洲,我们希望育碧能够考虑去除除日本外的亚洲服的改动,一直以来我都支持刺客信条系列,这次预购出了之后我也早早的就预定了,英灵殿前期宣传一直以维京暴力处决作为特色,去除这个一直宣传的特色之后游戏就不完整了,而且就算要差别对待亚服PSN也可以在预购界面好好说清楚,临发售开始预载之后才宣布亚服和日服同步会作修改处理,这就是欺骗了。

• umnizck
    2 posts

bought all assassin's creed,watch dog,far cry,this year also plan to buy this,after that ,sorry,i think i should think this over,at least,i won't buy Valhalla before ub give a reply

• nighter00
    1 posts

I'm Asian but not Japanese. I bought AC games from ACII to Odyssey, and I really like the historical expression of this series. But this time I won't buy Asian version of Valhalla until UBI corrects the ridiculous decision.

• wongja708
    1 posts

i refunded my psn pre-order. this is a complete BS.

• freezychan
    54 posts

@hansonboyjj you just figured out exactly what they are doing to us. They keeping on telling us no other regional version got the chinese subtitle and interface, and gave us a censored Japanese version like we are some kind of beggar not their customer.

• Alex_7283
    1 posts

大陆玩家,我虽然没退款但是真的很不爽亚洲版一刀切的阉割行为

• freezychan
    54 posts

@alex_7283 大陸玩家也喊多點人來回貼啦。中文都好。

• dzxcvbnmanny
    3 posts

I am a taiwan AC player from the 2008. I bought every works of AC because I really like this IP, this game. When you say you will add new killing system in Valhala, I really look forward to it. So I am also really sad to know you guys give Asian plyers a special edition. Sorry, I can't take it. Please fix this problem.

• iam_Silly
    1 posts

I am a hong konger player, I feel very angry

• Mikkelsen.
    5 posts

@qsh1992 我会帮你翻译成英语然后发布在最新评论里。

• CARONphoto
    14 posts

cheat!
    詐欺師!
    사기꾼!
    นักโทษชาย!
    жулик!
    escroc!
    podvodník!
    騙子!
    骗子!
    thằng lừa đảo!

• Mikkelsen.
    5 posts

@qsh1992

This game cost more on PSN than PC.But that brings us only discriminatory experience. We don't deserve that.

As a Chinese player, there is no reason to follow Jpanese law. And Japan doesn't meant all Asian.
    We hope you could bring us the original game back on all the others countries here.As a fan of the AC series, I per-ordered Valhalla the first seconds I could.

All the AD and CG showed this is a game about bringing back Viking's violence. How could it be still a complete Viking game without it.
    And you never mentioned there will be differenec on the PS store.

We knew this only 3 days before the release. I call it FRAUD.

• guest-y7VFPmp7
    1 posts

I’m a player from China mainland, I played and liked Assassins Creed series for about 7 years, and I’ve bought a lot of Ubisoft games on both PC and PS4 platform. Recently I noticed two things, the first one is that the Asian version of Assassins Creed Valhalla will not include some special effects which are only banned in Japan, and this makes me really confused; the second thing is that European version of this game will not include either traditional or simplified Chinese subtitle (which included in the last few years). These issues forced me to decide against the option of pre ordering this game.
    Here I sincerely hope that you can hear our voices and concern about this. Thank you!

• freezychan
    54 posts

@torfinr you can understand what he/she meant and that's enough. Stop judging the others, English is not everybody's mother tongue and not everybody got the chance to learned it properly. They are simply game players who paid for or love this game and the point is they got reasonable anger for someone's fault. Then you popped up to tell these ppl mind your words.

• HartmannnD
    3 posts

Hey UBISOFT

a Taiwanese Assassin’s creed fan here
    Stop abusing us, We are NOT Japanese
    We are not pay for that stupid shrink Japan Gore cut version

• killgod-H
    1 posts

I am Taiwan ps player, as someone who has always supported Assassin's creed, I really feel very angry for your actions!!

• lzy1122334
    1 posts

It is unbelievable what Ubisoft did. We Chinese and Taiwanese paid the same money but we have to play the abridged version game. It is unfair,why we Asian people can't have the same service as the other countries. If Ubisoft can't solve this problem,we will never buy any of Ubisoft's games in the future.Remember Japan is not Asia.Please do what you have to do as faster as you can. I am so disappointed about Ubisoft's service.

育碧的所作所为实在令人无法相信。我们大陆和台湾人民花了一样的钱但只能玩删减版的游戏。这是不公平的,为什么我们亚洲人不能得到像大多数国家一样的服务。如果育碧不修复这个问题,我们将不再购买育碧的任何游戏。日本不代表亚洲。请尽快的做你们应该去做的事情。我实在对育碧的服务感到失望。

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics