Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Moved many taiwanese and chinese player are unhappy, angry for adjustment of [censored], torture effects and scenes for PS4,5 asian version!!!!!!

135 Likes/1227 Replies/17366 Views
    Neonpunk2094
    9 posts

@yerimiese_ me neither...

• yerimiese_
    88 posts

@neonpunk2094

So what about the players in Japan? Is AC Valhalla still under censorship too?

• Neonpunk2094
    9 posts

@yerimiese_ We are now protesting UBIJ.
    Some are sending email, reply, and so on.
    The extremists are reporting this to Consumer Affairs Agency of Japan.

• d-spector1024
    3 posts

I think UBI has been lying to Asians and Japanese

It is highly unusual for CERO to make such a statement and therefore i can be sure that they are not telling a lie

sorry I'm using translation site so the sentence might be a little weird

• yerimiese_
    88 posts

@neonpunk2094

I really wish the japanese players can enjoy the uncensored version of AC Valhalla too, hopefully the japanese players can also get the same patch as the other asian players.

In my opinion, it doesn't make sense if Ubisoft doesn't issue the same patch for Japanese players.

• Aedelion
    32 posts

@yerimiese_ Very puzzling...and now I regret selling my disc copy and spending extra for the NA digital..🤣Ubisoft we need some answers!

• yerimiese_
    88 posts

@aedelion

hahaha, I almost sold my disc copy too 🙂 but at least now you can enjoy AC Valhalla without censorship 🙂 enjoy your game brother!

• yao826506511
    20 posts

A happy day

• Ezios2017
    63 posts

@yerimiese Brother, has your game been updated now?

• Ezios2017
    63 posts

Guys, do you have an update patch for all your games? There is no update patch for the Hong Kong version.

• lemonosharky
    6 posts

@ezios2017 my ubisoft friend says that the patch will come in a couple days to weeks, problem is that ubisoft hong kong is just a business center not a studio, just hold off on ur game and play something else for the time being

• yerimiese_
    88 posts

@ezios2017

not yet bro, maybe the patch will come out in a few days, so we'll have to be patiently wait for that 🙂

• KppKerry
    109 posts

Now the problem is...when is the update?

• ra2rr
    9 posts

thank you all for the effort! Shame ultimately the strongest punch came from CERO. If it aint for them, I doubt ubi will ever respond to us lol.
    Anyways, it was a good run with you guys ❤

• yerimiese_
    88 posts

@kerrypeng

maybe the update will come out in a few days, or a week, but I think it will be out in the near future, stay patient my friend 🙂

• Sylverphyre
    1 posts

Has any country in SEA R3 region actually gotten the update patch yet? Or are we still waiting? I really hope the update applies to all countries. It would suck if each country had to fight for the update, when it affects us all equally.

• yerimiese_
    88 posts

@sylverphyre

looks like all region 3 has not got the patch for AC Valhalla, maybe in a few days it will come out, hopefully sooner than we think 🙂

• banana-colle
    1 posts

You might want to read this.

https://www.dualshockers.com/assassins-creed-valhalla-japan-censorship-ubisoft-explained/
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla: Why Japanese Players Are Angry With Ubisoft And Censorship As CERO Denies Ubisoft's Claims

• smugbeef
    5 posts

I live in Japan and I play on PC. I was shocked to find out the PC version had been censored. This was never the case with previous entries on PC even when the console versions were censored. Many other games that had been censored on console in Japan such as Red Dead 2 and The Witcher 3 were not censored on PC in Japan, not even nudity. This is because CERO does not apply to games released on PC only console. Then why is Valhalla censored on PC too?

I belive Ubisoft were simply too lazy to create different versions and simply slapped their censorship on all versions and released it. I can't belive they did this across all of Asia though. It seems that they were too lazy to create different versions not only for PC/Console in Japan but across the entire region. It is lazy and pathetic. All asian players who care about this should demand a refund and boycott Ubisoft until they get a resolution. You were lied to, and sold an inferior version based on laws that don't apply to you.

• NeedToShoping
    18 posts

Why does it take so long for patches to be approved?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics