Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Moved many taiwanese and chinese player are unhappy, angry for adjustment of [censored], torture effects and scenes for PS4,5 asian version!!!!!!

135 Likes/1227 Replies/17729 Views
    a193255707
    26 posts

I think it's probably time for us to step up again

• TideSing
    25 posts

News News Newsundefined

• smugbeef
    5 posts

While I'm glad this issue is being resolved and that asian players, including Japan, will be able to play the game as the developers intended, why won't the patch be ready until MID-DECEMBER?!?

• steven850818
    15 posts

@tidesing
    Wow
    Guess I was right.
    Another two weeks we have to wait.

• yerimiese_
    88 posts

Mid-December? did they really do that, I mean, why don't they get it out in the 1.0.4 Patch, they said on their facebook page that they will solve this problem ASAP.
    btw Ubisoft, we spent money to buy this game, we want this problem to be resolved from the first day the game is released, are you going to keep us all waiting again? and you know what? this was your fault from the start, but why should all of us be affected, can't we enjoy the games we have bought?

• a193255707
    26 posts

I think it's probably time for us to step up again

• a193255707
    26 posts

It's just installing back what's already there. I don't know why it takes so long

• orcwarchief
    10 posts

What happened. do we have to wait until mid December?

• fafner1010
    53 posts

GOODBYE~~~~

Obviously you want CDPR to make our money, so we will use the money to support 2077. I thought that you had the intention to repent and provide correction files, but I didn't expect it to be the same insincere and rubbish.

• wl01236563
    36 posts

December? I can’t fix it for more than a month

Disappointing this time

• NeedToShoping
    18 posts

This will be the last Ubisoft game I will buy.

• Im-KamenRider
    1 posts

I used to love Assassin's Creed, and I was so excited when Assassin's Creed Valkyard was released that I immediately ordered the ps4 physical version, which is the ultimate version.The result is close to release when you told me was harmonized!!I was very sad.When I actually entered the game, I found that your level of harmony with the game had seriously affected my experience.Last week, you said that harmony would be cancelled in the near future. I was very happy and waited anxiously for a week.And now you're telling me to wait until the middle of December!!I'm about to explode!!This is your sincerity??I always thought Ubisoft was a great gaming company, but Now I'm disappointed in you.We Ps players get paid more for not playing the whole game, our full game is a month a night more than other players??If I had a digital version, I would have been applying for a refund...This is also the last ubisoft game I pre-ordered.

• KppKerry
    109 posts

Why take so long for things that was already exists???

None of these are new features.

• NaraRuka
    39 posts

the next month................damn

• NaraRuka
    39 posts

ubisoft
    A big liar
    A big liar
    A big liar

• NeedToShoping
    18 posts

@tidesing Do you have a link?

• UnderMS1019
    8 posts

man Japanese gamers are so angry right now
    well it's completely their fault though

• Ezios2017
    63 posts

Wow Ubisoft You're a disappointment as always. I really can't expect anything from you.

• Ezios2017
    63 posts

I really don't understand. Is it so hard to patch something that already exists? Are you too lazy. Or is there another reason? I've been looking forward to it for a week.

Suggested Topics